DescriptionGreetings earthlings! I, Cryptosporidium 137 of the Furon Empire, happened upon your planet on the way back from destroying the martians. Due to some experiments with atomic weaponry, we lack genitalia and the quality of our clones has degraded. Since you pathetic humans all carry Furon DNA in your genetic code, I have been instructed to collect fresh samples. Survival is not an option, but you should be honoured to support the legacy of the Furon Empire!
Destroy All Humans! is a humorous action game with winks to the era of the goofy fifties' sci-fi movies. Crypto can hypnotize and scan people, and lift objects using psychokinesis. He can also control humans using the Hypno Blast to impose his commands. Extracted DNA can be exchanged in your mothership for new weapons and ability upgrades. Furon weaponry includes a Zap-o-Matic, disintegrator ray, abducto beam, quantum deconstructor and even the famous anal probe. Not to be overpowered, you have to disguise yourself using the Holobob. There are different alert levels, similar to the Grand Theft Auto games and if you are not careful, you will be hunted down by the police, military or the government.
You are constantly in contact with the mothership, where you can purchase upgrades, save the game and apply for new missions. Crypto does not have to run all the time, he can also use his flying saucer to abduct humans or animals, cause havoc or face bigger threats. Next to the story-based missions, you will also be instructed to collect specific samples or kill a certain amount of humans in a race against time.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 45 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "绝杀计划" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "デストロイ オール ヒューマンズ！" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Destroy All Humans! series
- Games bundled with movies
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Protagonist: Extraterrestrial / Alien
- Theme: Psychic powers / Psionics
|Heh...||lord of daedra (66)|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jul, 2005||8.25 out of 10||82|
|TTGamer||Aug 11, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|GamesAreFun.com (GAF)||Sep 26, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Extreme Gamer||Jul 15, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|JustPressPlay||Jul 14, 2005||7.7 out of 10||77|
|GameZone||Jun 30, 2005||7.7 out of 10||77|
|GameCell UK||2005||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamezine||Aug 23, 2005||14 out of 20||70|
|Game Revolution||Jun, 2005||C+||58|
|Netjak||Sep 01, 2005||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ContestDuring development, fans were invited to sent in one-liners for the characters. The ones that made the developers laugh were included in the game and the winners are listed in the "In Game Thought Contest Winners" section of the credits.
MusicA list of all the artists and songs featured in Destroy All Humans:
- Garry Schyman - Introduction
- Citizens of Santa Modesto
- The Crew Cuts - Sh-Boom (Junkie XL Mix)
- Junkie XL - Destroy All Humans Theme
- Timo Maas Feat. Kelis - Help Me
- My Fellow Citizens
- The Elegants - Little Star (Static Revenger Mix)
- Did you see what I saw
- The Chordettes - Lollipop (Ursula 1000 Remix)
- Good Day, John and Jane America
- Walter Wanderley - So Nice (Summer Samba)
- If My Kitchen
- Junkie XL - Beyond The Stars
- Meat Beat Manifesto - Mind Over Matter
- Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace (Angelmuse Mix)
- Meat Beat Manifesto - We Shall Destroy You
ReferencesThe name of the main character Cryptosporidium is taken from a single cell parasite of the same name. The parasite is usually transmitted by contaminated drinking water. Symptoms include nausea and abdominal pain which lead to diarrhea and vomiting. The illness can last up to a month. So just like in the game, it's a pain in the arse.
Information also contributed by festershinetop
Related Web Sites
- Alien Army (Official game community website)
- Destroy All Humans (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Destroy All Humans! (Information about Destroy All Humans! at Wikipedia)