🏆 Congrats to March's top contributors! Top 3: Koterminus, Plok and Tim Janssen

Forums > Game Forums > Dreamfall: The Longest Journey > Nooooooooooo where's the sequel?!?!?!?

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 6/30/2008 4:26 PM · Permalink · Report

What the Hell, the game can't end like that. The end of the game was obviously setting up for some sort of sequel, there were too many unanswered questions, too many loose ends and open storylines still taking place. This can't be happening, I need moar Dreamfall!!!!!!11111oneone11

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 6/30/2008 4:32 PM · Permalink · Report

LOL :)

Yeah, I actually thought that I lost the second DVD when I finished the game.

What can you do, man, that's the way it is. Let's hope they'll release a proper sequel to this beautiful and interesting game.

Sciere (929742) on 6/30/2008 4:36 PM · Permalink · Report

They're going to release the sequel in episodic format: Dreamfall Chapters.

Sicarius (61518) on 7/1/2008 5:54 AM · Permalink · Report

yeah but the project is currently basically on hold according to Ragnar Tornquist because of Age of Conan (see http://ragnartornquist.com/?p=461#more-461)

St. Martyne (3648) on 6/30/2008 6:29 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Matt Neuteboom wrote--]What the Hell, the game can't end like that. The end of the game was obviously setting up for some sort of sequel, there were too many unanswered questions, too many loose ends and open storylines still taking place. This can't be happening, I need moar Dreamfall!!!!!!11111oneone11 [/Q --end Matt Neuteboom wrote--]

Well, yeah, man, I can feel your pain. But the game does tie up some loose threads and in a way the ending was rather satisfying. But I was furious when I just ended it too. Let your head cool down, read some plot analysis circulating on the net and don't hold your breath, there's little evidence D:C is going to be released any earlier than Fall 2009.