DescriptionThe Griffin family from Fox's animated TV series makes its way to video gaming for the first time.
In this action-adventure, which runs like an episode from the show, players control Peter, Brian and Stewie through various goals and adventures.
After being hit on the head by a satellite dish, Peter wakes up in a hospital believing that Mr. Belvedere (from the 1980's sitcom) has kidnapped his family, and everyone in town is an accomplice. Peter makes his way through town beating up anyone who gets in his path, in a side-scrolling beat-em-up fighting mode.
Brian is falsely accused of impregnating Carter Pewterschmidt's prized racing dog Seabreeze. Brian must escape the police station without being seen and collect evidence proving that he is not the father. Brian's game mode relies heavily on stealth/espionage gameplay.
Stewie's battle against his half-brother Bertram continues as Stewie must destroy everything in his path to infiltrate a hospital and the inside of Peter in order to find Bertram's lair and stop him from taking over the world. Stewie's adventure takes place as a platformer action game with shooting elements.
Much like the show, there are segues which translate into mini-games that will yield power-ups for each mission if completed successfully.
There are no Xbox screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Padre de Familia" -- Spanish title
- "Les Griffin" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Xbox release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|1UP||Oct 23, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Oct 24, 2006||6.4 out of 10||64|
|GameZone||Nov 17, 2006||6.3 out of 10||63|
|Nuts||Nov 10, 2006||60|
|GameLemon||Feb 23, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|The Video Game Critic||Jan 17, 2007||C||50|
|IGN||Oct 24, 2006||4.1 out of 10||41|
|GameSpy||Oct 23, 2006||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- In Peter's first fighting stage, Peter can see God hanging out by the church in the background. If Peter tries to punch out God, he is struck down by lightening and killed instantly.
- The line in Peter's stage in which he talked to Brian about the episode of Mr. Belvedere in which he sat on his own nuts was also referenced on a David Letterman Top 10 that was hosted by a cartoon Peter back in 2006 which was #6: "This is the best moment in television since Mr. Belvedere sat on his own nuts and fainted".
Related Web Sites
- Family Guy Video Game! (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Family Guy Video Game! (Information about Family Guy Video Game! at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.