Showcasing alien hostility, heavy artillery, and cutting edge genetic technology, Gun Valkyrie blends intense action with stunning visuals as you explore a terrifying world, exterminating an aggressive alien species. By fully utilising the Xbox controller, Gun Valkyrie incorporates a revolutionary control scheme that employs the use of both analogue sticks to allow players to move and aim independently — allowing for intense action as players dash, duck, and dive for cover while gunning down enemies creatures all around them. This Spring, Gun Valkyrie is taking explosive action to a whole new level.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (15011) on Jun 27, 2010.
- Upgradeable weapons & armor
- Spectacular special moves
- Action-packed sci-fi storyline inspired by modern day anime
Save The World From Total Annihilation!
Shoot or slash your way through hordes of alien creatures as one of two GUNVALKYRIE special agents!
Play as Kelly O'Lenmey, the gun-toting heroine OR Saburouta Mishima, a steel-nerved samurai
Your actions dictate mankind's future
Contributed by breakyboy (1562) on Mar 15, 2006.
Once the Imperial Space Forces arrived on Tir na Nog, their worst fears were realized. Lead scientist, Dr. Hebble Gate, is missing, along with the entire population of colonists, and the planet is overrun with vicious insect-like life forms. A dangerous substance known as Halley's Core, derived from Halley's Comet, is thought to be at the heart of this disaster.
As one of two elite fighters, Kelly O'Lenmey and Saburouta Mishima, you will take orders from the disembodied head of Lieutenant Meridian Poe. Did the deranged scientist who had a fascination with genetics know about the disastrous DNA effects of putting humans in contact with Halley's Core? Or did something go terribly wrong? Report for duty to find out.
- Battle through 10 massive levels filled with creatures attacking from every angle.
- Customizable weaponry, upgradeable armor, and intense special attacks.
- State-of-the-art graphics, realistic texture-models, and stunning environmental effects available only through Xbox technology.
- Action-packed sci-fi storyline inspired by modern day anime.
Contributed by j. jones (1635) on Sep 10, 2005.