How much time do you spend in each single session when you play games?

Halo 2 (Xbox)

Written by  :  Chase Bowen (39)
Written on  :  Nov 11, 2004
Platform  :  Xbox

read more reviews by Chase Bowen

Summary

The most anticipated game of all time!

The Good

Since this is Halo 2 the game is very, very, well made, such as the graphics engine and will get you well immersed. I like how the soundtrack is done, a very, symphonic music, mostly in a rock kind of way. also the design and game plot is well planned out, their are many features in the game like hijacking vehicles or duel-wielding making you addict on the game for hours. But their is to much stuff in the game for me to explain, overall you NEED TO BUY THIS GAME!!! IT IS THE BEST!!! Oh, and character design can't be ignored, the Master Chief talks more, and even Elites talk! which puts you more in depth, I am finished with the positive side of the game because I don't want to spoil anything for the newbies.

The Bad

The End. End of the Halo story, which is kinda disappointing because their will be no other halo games going to be made! Sorry if I broke your heart. Sorry peeps.

The Bottom Line

Bottom line is the game going to be a big-time award winner, the game is good for new players too because if you play it on easy, it's easy, Overall the best game, graphics, sound, design, the works, this is a must for everyone, especially for the ones who have Xbox Live because Live support is awesome, now this is a mighty game so buy it, gear up Master Chief!