DescriptionIndiana Jones is at it again. This time, he must travel his way through-out Asia to recover an artifact that, according to those who required his assistance, is the most powerful in the world. As usual, Indy isn't the only one who is out to find the treasure, with the Nazi's right on his tail.
Along with a heavy dose of exploration, whip cracking and platform jumping, you will also control Indy through fighting elements against a range of enemies. Hand-to-hand combat and a collection of weapons (from guns to table legs) can be used to defend yourself.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 50 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "法櫃奇兵：王陵再現" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Indiana Jones: המסע אל ארץ הדרקון" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Indiana Jones y la Tumba del emperador" -- Spanish title
- "Indiana Jones und die Legende der Kaisergruft" -- German title
- "Indiana Jones et le Tombeau de l'Empereur" -- French title
- "Indiana Jones e la Tomba dell'Imperatore" -- Italian title
- "Indiana Jones Be'eretz Hadrakon" -- Israeli title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Slayer
- Indiana Jones licensees
- Inspiration: Movies
- Protagonist: Treasure hunter
- Setting: City - Prague
- Setting: Interwar
|Lame control system.||Gareth Day (9)|
|Gamesmania.de||Mar 14, 2003||86 out of 100||86|
|Next Level Gaming||Jul 08, 2003||84 out of 100||84|
|GameZone||Feb 26, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|X-Power||May 01, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Retroage||Jan 04, 2012||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Game Over Online||Mar 26, 2003||75 out of 100||75|
|Just Adventure||Mar 11, 2003||B||75|
|IGN||Feb 14, 2003||6.1 out of 10||61|
|The Video Game Critic||May 23, 2008||C+||58|
|Netjak||Apr 14, 2003||4.6 out of 10||46|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionSwastikas, SS runes and iron crosses were removed or replaced in the German version. Other changes are removed Nazi salutes, avoidance of the word "Nazi" in texts or dialogues and in one instance Hermann Göring was translated to General Gering.
ReferencesLeading up to the events featured in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984), it's no surprise that there's an off-hand reference to Lao Che, a mention of Willie Scott in the manual, and an important role for Wu Han (the "waiter" in Temple of Doom who makes and early exit).
Voice actorDavid Esch, who voiced Indiana Jones in this game, also voiced Han Solo (also played by Harrison Ford in the movies) in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds.
Information also contributed by Terrence Bosky.
Related Web Sites
- Adventure Has a Name (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of The Emperor's Tomb, with commentary being provided by Producer Jim Tso (November, 2003).)
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb Website (Official website for the game)
- Robert Parry-Cruwys' Indiana Jones Site (Walkthroughs, News and much more on Emperor's Tomb and other Indiana Jones games.)
- Sinjin's Solve (Comprehensive walthrough in html or pdf format)
- Wikipedia: Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Information about Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb at Wikipedia)