DescriptionLife for the Baudelaire orphans is incredibly unpredictable and rather unfortunate. After losing their parents in a mysterious fire, the orphans are sent to live with their sinister uncle, Count Olaf, who will stop at nothing to get his greedy hands on the Baudelaire famile fortune! Only by combining their talents will the orphans have a chance to defeat the evil Count Olaf and his horrible henchmen.
- Play as all three Baudelaire orphans, each with their own unique skills.
- Adventure through 16 action-packed missions based on the movie and book series.
- Build gadgets to help you defeat Count Olaf and his horrendous henchmen.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 25 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Лемони Сникет: 33 несчастья" -- Russian spelling
- "Una Serie de Catastróficas Desdichas de Lemony Snicket" -- Spanish title
- "Les desastreuses aventures des orphelins Baudelaire d'après Lemony Snicket" -- French title
- "Lemony Snicket: Seria Niefortunnych Zdarzeń" -- Polish title
- "Lemony Snicket: Rätselhafte Ereignisse" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Xbox release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|GameZone||Nov 10, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Chronicles||Nov 09, 2004||7.9 out of 10||79|
|GamersHell.com||Dec 11, 2004||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 26, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
|Digital Entertainment News (den)||Dec 02, 2004||7.5 out of 10||75|
|IGN||Nov 15, 2004||7.1 out of 10||71|
|Glide Underground||Feb 03, 2005||70|
|Daily Game||Jan 09, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|TeamXbox||Nov 22, 2004||6.6 out of 10||66|
|Game Freaks 365||2004||4.7 out of 10||47|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ModdingThe Windows version of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events can be modified to some extent using UnrealEd, thus allowing texture/clothing hacks for the game.
Related Web Sites
- Walkthrough by Katie Hudson (posted on Gameboomers.com)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.