missing cover art
DescriptionLMA Manager 2006 adds further detail to the soccer management series, with more players, more clubs and more playable leagues than ever before. A more complex transfer market, additional player stats and 3D training matches allow for more sophisticated management than in previous years. You can also now create your own manager model and see yourself marching along the touchline during a match, being interviewed at press conferences, and picking up awards at the end of the season.
The game starts with the pre-season stats for August 2005 but there was a process whereby the player could update their game by downloading a mid season database which was saved onto their memory card. The game can be played with real clubs or a fantasy team, it has two levels of difficulty and the AI staff can help with finance & training, just finance, or the player can handle everything themselves.
The number of clubs is very extensive and covers the following countries and leagues:
- England - Premiership, Championship, League one, League two and Conference
- Scotland - Premiership, Division 1, Division 2 and Division 3
- Italy - Serie a and Serie b
- Spain - Liga 1 and Liga 2
- Germany - Liga 1, Liga 2, Regional Nord and Regional Sud,
- France - Division 1, Division 2, National
- Holland - Eredivisie and Eerstedivisie
- Portugal - Supa liga and Liga de Honra
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Manager De Liga 2006" -- Spanish title
- "LMA足球经理2006" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "LMA Zuqiu Jingli 2006" -- Chinese title
- "Football Manager Campionato 2006" -- Italian title
- "F.C. Manager 2006: La Passion Du Foot" -- French title
- "BDFL Manager 2006" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameCell UK||Dec 16, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Boomtown||Dec 01, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|videogamer.com||Nov 16, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 03, 2005||4 out of 10||40|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 26, 2005||7 out of 20||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
The advantage of registrationAny gamers who registered their Playstation 2 game received three free bonus codes:
- 'Rome wasn't built in a day': A new stadium is built in one day
- 'Happy Talky Talky': All players in the user's squad will always be happy
- 'Armchair Selection': CPU will pick your best team
Other bonus codes that were available for purchase are: Crème de la Crème, Full to the Brim, Healing Hands, In the Money!, Do you want to be in my Gang?, Transfer free-for-all, , No more money worries, Training Boost, Card Free Zone, Super Staff, Chariots of Fire, Job for Life, Defying Time and Permanent Vote of Confidence.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.