DescriptionMidnight Club 3: DUB Edition continues the high-speed, open city racing tradition of its predecessors with the addition of the deepest car customization a game has ever had to the license plate(state,numbers) to the rim size. Unlike the international route of Midnight Club 2 (Los Angeles, Paris and Tokyo), racers will find themselves racing through three U.S. cities: San Diego, Atlanta and Detroit. Featuring over 60 licensed vehicles and are not limited to cars: SUVs, bikes, Classic muscle, Law Enforcement, and choppers are also in the mix.
There are no Xbox screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "午夜俱乐部3" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "MC3" -- Abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Lamborghini Diablo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Saleen S7
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Genre: Open world driving
- Midnight Club series
- PSP greatest hits releases
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2005||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2005||9.25 out of 10||92|
|Gamesmania||Apr 21, 2005||91 out of 100||91|
|4Players.de||Apr 20, 2005||91 out of 100||91|
|Extreme Gamer||Mar 03, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|PlayDevil||Jul 19, 2005||90|
|GameSpy||Apr 14, 2005||90|
|Game Watcher||Jul 02, 2005||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Apr 26, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|The Next Level||Jun 11, 2005||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaDUB in the title refers to the partnership with the car/celebrity magazine of the same name. It is mostly about modifiable vehicles, parts and rims, and the celebrities, racers, and athletes who drive them.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (Information about Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition at Wikipedia)