Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - Playstation 2 (U.S.) Greatest Hits Edition:
The fury of Mortal Kombat has brought the realms to the brink of total destruction. Every warrior has been summoned to this last epic battle, where survival depends on their ability to...FIGHT!
- Fight as any of the 60 plus characters from the entire Mortal Kombat universe!
- Kreate-A-Fighter mode allows you to make kustomizable characters you can take online!
- Finish your opponents with the all-new Kreate-A-Fatality system.
- Experience deep, story driven adventures in the enhanced Konquest mode.
- Deliver powerful combo attacks in mid-air with new Aerial Kombat.
- Go racing "MK-style" with up to 8 players online in the all-new Motor Kombat.
Contributed by Big John WV (25255) on Feb 22, 2009.
The latest chapter in Midway's award-winning, best-selling videogame fighting franchise. With the most complete MK roster ever!
- Select any character from the entire MK library
- All new customized Create-a-Fighter mode
- Unique Create-a-Fatality system
Contributed by DreinIX (9398) on Feb 18, 2008.
Every special move, combo and fatality has a Wii gesture -- to use Scorpion's notorious chain attack, you quickly flick the Wii Remote left then right. To perform fatalities, you use a pattern of single strokes to finish off your enemy with conviction.Mortal Kombat: Armageddon's new non-fighting modes utilize the Wii Remote, too. For example, in the kart-racing game you can sideswipe your opponents into obstacles by tilting the controller. In addition to the anticipated control scheme, the Wii version will feature a couple other console exclusives. You'll be able to play in Endurance mode, where you try to survive a string of enemies, and you health doesn't refill.The developers won't deny there may be an exclusive hidden character or two to add to the 60-plus playable fighters.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (59068) on Jun 11, 2007.