Rainbow Studios returns to its heritage to bring the definitive next-generation off-road game to life. Featuring enormous free world environments and an extensive racing career mode, MX Unleashed is one big off-road playground. If you want more intense action, battle it out with a monster truck, helicopter, or bi-plane!
Contributed by havoc of smeg (11986) on Jun 22, 2010.
THQ slips into its racing leathers for another foray into the fast, frenetic, and rather muddy word of motocross.
- Take to over 50 different tracks in amazingly detailed environments
- Climb the ranks in Career mode, with 14 separate amateur, semi-pro and professional race leagues
- Take on your mates in multiplayer modes
After firmly establishing themselves as doyens of the driving genre with titles such as ATV Offroad Fury and Motocross Madness under their collective belts, those bike-crazy developers at Rainbow Studios turn their attention to improving on the MX heritage.
Returning with the classic racing and career modes, plus freestyle and multiplayer action, MX Unleashed is the most immersive and convincing outing of the series to date. Go for a spin around 50 different tracks in six uniquely detailed worlds, both indoor and outdoor, and climb the ranks to become the top of the pros. Or hone your dirt biking skills in 'freestyle', then unleash your mad motocrossing skills on your mates in the multiplayer modes.
Contributed by DreinIX (9425) on Apr 14, 2008.
Rainbow Studios, the masters of off road racing games, returns to their heritage to bring the definitive next generation MX game to life. Challenge yourself in the ultimate off-road playground, a never before seen freeworld mode filled with treacherous terrain, mini games, and machine races. Go bar to bar against the top champions in the world through the season long Supercross and Outdoor National series in an extensive career mode. Prepare yourself for mud, dirt, high speeds, and serious attitude.
- Rainbow Studios - The developer of blockbuster racing games, returns to their roots of two-wheeled action, bringing expertise and proven game play to the world of dirt bikes
- Physics Engine - A completely new motocross physics engine incorporates a clutch and independent rider and bike animations, producing the most realistic experience to date
- 40 Tracks - An abundance of supercross, nationals, and freeworld courses display terrain texture resolutions full of entire eco-systems
- Innovative Freeworld Mode - Diverse worlds set in a variety of locations, time, and weather conditions allow for endless exploration and a variety of mini-game challenges. Race a helicopter or baja truck, find hit points and exploit runs
- Career Mode - A top 100 seeded career mode introducing 14 separate amateur, semi-pro, and professional race leagues
- Incredible Sound - Authentic sound engine differentiates lifelike 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines, plus a licensed music soundtrack from top recording artists
- Multiplayer - Race and compete against friends in both racing and freestyle modes
Contributed by Sciere (228152) on Jun 27, 2004.