MX vs. ATV Unleashed Ad Blurbs (Xbox)
Building on their rich history of racing properties, Rainbow Studios has created the ultimate off-road masterpiece in MX vs. ATV Unleashed™. Choose from a multitude of rides including ATVs, monster trucks, sand rails, and more, and tear through miles of open terrain on the ultimate quest to conquer the off-road.
- Various off-road vehicles: Choose from a wide assortment, including ATVs, monster trucks, bi-planes, sand rails, and even golf carts.
- New racing events, mini-games, and freestyle challenges: Try SuperMoto, short track, hill climbs, waypoint races, Monster Mash, Gap Jumps, and more.
- All-new MX vs. ATV career mode: Race against the top professional motocross and ATV riders through a deep Supercross and Outdoor National career mode.
- Unleashed Online: Race against up to six players on Xbox Live™ with voice chat.
- Rhythm Racing®: Experience Rainbow’s breakthrough physics model that lets you race through unique non-linear environments with exceptional real-world animations
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22326) on Sep 20, 2010.
The kings of off-road racing battle for supremacy, in THQ's mud-spattered, multi-
- Compete in SuperMoto, Short Track, Hill Climbs, Way Point races, Machine Challenges,
Gap Jumps and more
- Drive motocross bikes, ATVs, sand-rails, monster trucks, bi-planes and even 4x4 golf
- Advanced physics offer an unparalleled racing experience
- Career mode - MX bikes and ATVs meet on the same track to determine racing's best
In MX vs. ATV Unleashed, you'll power through all-new environments and event types in a
vast array of vehicles, from ATVs, dirt bikes, and redesigned monster trucks, to powerful
sand-rails, 4x4 golf karts, and bi-planes.
Engage in a muddy battle for supremacy across massive free-world environments, in
events such as Hill Climbs, Machine Challenges and Short Track races. The game's Career
mode allows you to choose from the top professional ATV and Motocross riders, and
prove which type of machine is the dominant force in race.
Contributed by DreinIX (9499) on Mar 07, 2008.