missing cover art
DescriptionNeighbors from Hell is a game with strategy, adventure, and puzzle elements. The player controls Woody, a participant in a virtual game show. The player is entertaining the audience with cunning stunts and trickery, which are rewarded with points (multiplied if a succession of tricks can be executed successfully). The more fiendish tricks Woody chains together, the more infuriated his evil neighbor Joe becomes. The player must prepare these tricks and traps across fourteen episodes, based on Joe's movement patterns. Graphics are cartoon-style and lean towards humour.
There are no Xbox screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "地狱恶邻" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Как достать соседа. Сладкая месть" -- Russian spelling
- "Un voisin d'enfer ! Une revanche savoureuse" -- French title
- "Un Vecino Infernal: Gástale Una Broma Y Que No Te Pille!" -- Spanish tag-lined title
- "Un Vecino Infernal" -- Spanish title
- "Sąsiedzi z Piekła Rodem" -- Polish title
- "Pokoli Szomszédok" -- Hungarian title
- "Neighbours from Hell: Revenge is a sweet game" -- European tag-lined title
- "Neighbours From Hell" -- UK title
- "Neighbors from Hell: Trick, Tease & Torment" -- Tag-lined title
- "Böse Nachbarn: Rache ist ein süsses Spiel" -- German tag-lined title
- "Böse Nachbarn" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Xbox release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 12, 2005||11 out of 20||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIn the Spanish version, protagonist Woody is named Paco, a typical Spanish name.
Related Web Sites
- Neighbours From Hell (Official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.