From the developers of Madden NFL™ comes a new brand of football where style is BIG. NFL Street blends fast-paced arcade action with street culture to create a unique gameplay experience where NFL stars become larger-than-life personalities.
NFL Street features 7-on-7 gameplay where players high step, pitch, and crush their way down the field. Choose from more than 300 of the NFL’s biggest stars from all 32 teams, including legends like Barry Sanders and Lawrence Taylor. The gameplay controls are easy to pick up but challenging to master.
- Intense gameplay: Hard-hitting 7-on-7 arcade gameplay challenges players to show their skills on both sides of the ball. Big jukes and tackles, pitches, and a wealth of moves are available. There are no penalties, so everything is fair game. Trick plays will leave your opponent’s head spinning—it’s style over strategy.
- NFL personalities: More than 300 current NFL stars and legends such as William “The Refrigerator” Perry. They don’t have helmets, so their personalities are front and centre on the field.
- EA SPORTS BIG™ trick system: Great plays earn Style points, which will eventually add up to a Gamebreaker. Gamebreakers put a player into “the zone” where they can plow through the opposing team or knock the ball loose on defense.
- Create-a-Team: Create players to build a team. Choose from hundreds of swappable clothing and accessories to customize players’ hairstyles, tattoos, and more. Choose the team’s colors and logo, and unlock style and impact gear to enhance performance. Earn points to build your players into superstars.
- Quick Game mode: Jump into the action with all 32 NFL teams and eight environments.
- Pickup Game mode: You’re always the captain, and you take turns with your opponent, creating your team from 40 randomly selected NFL stars.
- NFL Challenge mode: Build your custom team into a powerhouse by blasting through more than 200 unique challenges.
- Original interactive environments: Eight unique fields with varying dimensions and surfaces (including sand and mud) force players to adapt their rosters. Play on a beach, in a park, on a corner lot, and more.
- EA TRAX: Featuring a unique licensed soundtrack from top hip-hop and rock artists.
- Multiplayer competition: Cooperative gameplay or head-to-head action with up to four of your friends.
Added by havoc of smeg has abandoned ship (11118) on Sep 25, 2010
www.electronic-arts.de - GameCube/PlayStation 2/Xbox
NFL STREET ist ein völlig neues Produkt von den Entwicklern von Madden NFL. In NFL Street ist der richtige Style besonders wichtig, denn hier mischt sich rasante Arcade-Action mit Straßenkultur zu einem einzigartigen Spielerlebnis zusammen. Hier werden NFL-Stars zu überlebensgroßen Persönlichkeiten! Die Spieler erkämpfen sich die erweiterten Ausrüstungsgegenstände und Eigenschaften, die notwendig sind, um auf dem Platz erfolgreich zu sein.
NFL STREET bietet ein Gameplay, das sich rasant entwickelt, 7 Spieler auf beiden Seiten preschen mit hoher Geschwindigkeit über das Spielfeld. Der Spieler wählt aus den 300 besten NFL-Spielern aus 32 Teams, einschließlich dem legendären Barry Sanders, aus. Die Spielsteuerung ist leicht zugänglich, aber es ist eine echte Herausforderung, sie zu beherrschen.
Mehr Punkte zu ergattern als die Gegenspieler, reicht hier nicht mehr aus. Um die Straßen unter seine Kontrolle zu bringen, muss der Spieler ein bisschen Stil hineinbringen und sich die nötigen Gamebreaker dazu verdienen.
Added by Xoleras (66397) on Jun 26, 2005
Electronic Arts UK website - PlayStation 2
NFL hits the streets, the rooftops, the beach and more -- all with extreme style!
From the developers of Madden NFL’ Football comes a new brand of football where style is BIG: NFL STREET. NFL STREET blends fast paced arcade action with street culture to create a unique new gameplay experience where NFL stars become larger than life personalities. Players battle to earn the enhanced gear and attributes necessary to dominate the urban environments.
NFL STREET features fast-paced, 7-on-7 gameplay where players high step, pitch, and crush their way down the field. Choose from 300 of the NFL’s biggest ballers from all 32 teams including legends like Barry Sanders. The gameplay controls are easy to pick up, but challenging to master.
Outscoring your opponents is no longer enough. Bring some style to your game by Stylin’ down the field to earn the gamebreakers necessary to rule the streets.
Added by Xoleras (66397) on Jun 17, 2004
EA SHIPS NFL STREET – NEW FRANCHISE FEATURES NFL PLAYER PERSONALITY AND STYLE
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., - January 13, 2004 – Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that NFL STREET has shipped to retail nationwide under the EA SPORTS BIG’ brand. The first game of its kind licensed by the NFL, NFL STREET boasts its ability to deliver a new brand of football. The game will be available on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, and the Nintendo GameCube’.
NFL STREET, which was developed by EA Tiburon, the makers of the legendary Madden NFL football franchise, features fast-paced, 7-on-7 gameplay where players use stylin’ moves, pitches, and brute force to power their way down the field. Players include over 300 of the NFL’s biggest stars from all 32 teams plus NFL legends; Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, William “The Refrigerator” Perry, and Lawrence Taylor. Eight urban locales are more than just a place to play; they change how the game is played. Each field has unique dimensions and field surfaces like loose sand, dirt, mud, and turf can force a change in lineup and game plan.
NFL STREET also supports online play for the PlayStation 2 console (requires Broadband connection and Network Adaptor for the PlayStation 2), allowing players to choose from several gameplay modes or build a unique team from the ground up with the Create-a-Team feature.
The in-game soundtrack features an all original score from the X-ecutioners as well as licensed tracks from other Sony Music artists including Korn featuring Nas, Baby D featuring Bonecrusher and Dru, Bravehearts featuring Nas and Lil Jon, DJ Kayslay presents Three 6 Mafia featuring Lil Wyte and Frayser Boy, Fuel, Killer Mike, Grafh, Jakk Frost, Lil’ Flip, Lostprophets, Wylde Bunch, X-ecutioners featuring Good Charlotte, and X-ecutioners featuring B-Real.
NFL STREET is rated "E" (Everyone) by the ESRB and has a suggested retail price of $49.95. All of the NFL players featured in the game were made available from a license with PLAYERS INC, the marketing and licensing subsidiary of the NFL Players Association. For more information on the online features of the product, see the platform-specific pages at www.nflstreet.com, the official home page for NFL STREET.
About Electronic Arts Electronic Arts (EA), headquartered in Redwood City, California, is the world’s leading interactive entertainment software company. Founded in 1982, Electronic Arts posted revenues of $2.5 billion for fiscal 2003. The company develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, and the Internet. Electronic Arts markets its products under three brand names: EA SPORTS’, EA GAMES’, and EA SPORTS BIG’. EA's homepage and online game site is www.ea.com. More information about EA’s products and full text of press releases can be found on the Internet at http://info.ea.com. ##
Added by skl (1149) on Feb 26, 2004
Back of Case - PlayStation 2
Football Stylized, Attitude Energized
Pound opponents online on 8 urban gridirons
Hundreds of NFL stars and Legends play both sides of the ball
Hard-hitting, High-flying 7-on-7 action
Show off your stylin' moves in 4 deep game modes
FEATURING NEW MUSIC FROM:
X-Ecutioners, Fuel, LostProphets, DJ Kayslay, Three 6 Mafia, and more...
Added by Corn Popper (69599) on Feb 25, 2004