DescriptionLong ago, an evil stronger then anything before or after it, was trapped underneath a tree, which grew the five golden fruits. Years later the band of ghosts, who continue to roam Pac-World, have stolen the fruits from the tree. Unknown to them, they have also unleashed the evil that lurked beneath the tree on a helpless Pac-World. Only one Pac can return the five golden fruits to the tree and stop both the ghosts and the new evil from destroying Pac-World, and that's Pac-Man.
Using his famous munching skills, Pac-Man must explore 20 monster, pit and trap filled levels. But of course, the Pac-Pills can be found across each map to aid Pac-Man in his quest.
The game also features four classic Pac-Man games to unlock, all taken from different Namco compilations. They are, in order of appearance:
- Pac-Man (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 1)
- Ms. Pac-Man (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 3)
- Pac-Mania (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 5)
- Pac-Attack (remake taken from Namco Anthology 2)
There are no Xbox screenshots for this game.
There are 26 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "吃豆人世界2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Pac-Man games (licensed)
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
There are no reviews for the Xbox release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|XBox Solution (XBS)||Oct 27, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Freaks 365||Apr 19, 2003||7.8 out of 10||78|
|GameSpot||Nov 01, 2002||7.5 out of 10||75|
|IGN||Oct 10, 2002||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpy||Nov 02, 2002||68 out of 100||68|
|Game Over Online||Nov 13, 2002||61 out of 100||61|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 04, 2002||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaClassic Pac-Man games such as Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Mania and others are included.
Related Web Sites
- Pac-Man World 2 (The official website)
- Wikipedia: Pac-Man World 2 (Information about Pac-Man World 2 at Wikipedia)