DescriptionPirates of the Caribbean is a role-playing game in which the player takes the role of a pirate who has to grow in skill by fighting, trading and solving quests. The player can buy and upgrade a ship, sign-up a crew, and try to rule the seas of the Caribbean.
There are no Xbox screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "海狗II" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Пираты Карибского моря" -- Russian spelling
- "Sea Dogs 2" -- Working title
- "Pirates des Caraïbes" -- French title
- "Piratas do Caribe" -- Brazilian title
- "Piratas del Caribe" -- Spanish title
- "Piraci z Karaibow" -- Polish title
- "Hai Gou II" -- Chinese title
- "Fluch der Karibik" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: STORM 2
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Inspiration: Movies
- Merchant / Trade-oriented games
- Pirates of the Caribbean licensees
- Sea Dogs games
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Sea Pirates
- Walt Disney games
|In two words...F***ing fantastic!||M.Allen (76)|
|My Xbox is being attacked by Pirates!||MasterMegid (897)|
The Press Says
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Dec 10, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Oct 05, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpot||Jul 01, 2003||7.6 out of 10||76|
|IGN||Jul 02, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2003||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 10, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
|Next Level Gaming||Jul 28, 2003||68 out of 100||68|
|Super Play||Aug, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|Game Revolution||Aug, 2003||C-||42|
|GameSpy||Jul 12, 2003||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaLearning rumors and information in taverns is sometimes a good idea. However when in a tavern, one of the game's voice samples bravely boasts "I made the Kessel run in under 12 hours". This is a reference to one of Star Wars: A New Hope's most famous lines in which Han Solo boasts that he made the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs. It's also one of the film's most famous goofs since a parsec is a measurement of distance, not time.