DescriptionPirates of the Caribbean is a role-playing game in which the player takes the role of a pirate who has to grow in skill by fighting, trading and solving quests. The player can buy and upgrade a ship, sign-up a crew, and try to rule the seas of the Caribbean.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "海狗II" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Пираты Карибского моря" -- Russian spelling
- "Sea Dogs 2" -- Working title
- "Pirates des Caraïbes" -- French title
- "Piratas do Caribe" -- Brazilian title
- "Piratas del Caribe" -- Spanish title
- "Piraci z Karaibow" -- Polish title
- "Hai Gou II" -- Chinese title
- "Fluch der Karibik" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: STORM 2
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Inspiration: Movies
- Merchant / Trade-oriented games
- Pirates of the Caribbean licensees
- Sea Dogs games
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Sea Pirates
- Walt Disney games
|In two words...F***ing fantastic!||M.Allen (88)|
|My Xbox is being attacked by Pirates!||MasterMegid (902)|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Dec 10, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Oct 05, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|GamePro (US)||Jul 03, 2003||4 out of 5||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Aug, 2003||7.75 out of 10||78|
|GameZone||Jul 14, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 10, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
|Next Level Gaming||Jul 28, 2003||68 out of 100||68|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Aug, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|Game Revolution||Aug, 2003||C-||42|
|The Video Game Critic||Jul 27, 2003||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSince Pirates of the Caribbean was originally conceived (and still very much is --Ed) as a sequel to Sea Dogs, it's idea of the Caribbean is the same as it's predecessor. The game takes place over a set of fictionalized islands, towns and forts that you won't find on any real-world maps of the region.