DescriptionPirates of the Caribbean is a role-playing game in which the player takes the role of a pirate who has to grow in skill by fighting, trading and solving quests. The player can buy and upgrade a ship, sign-up a crew, and try to rule the seas of the Caribbean.
There are no Xbox screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "海狗II" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Пираты Карибского моря" -- Russian spelling
- "Sea Dogs 2" -- Working title
- "Pirates des Caraïbes" -- French title
- "Piratas do Caribe" -- Brazilian title
- "Piratas del Caribe" -- Spanish title
- "Piraci z Karaibow" -- Polish title
- "Hai Gou II" -- Chinese title
- "Fluch der Karibik" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: STORM 2
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Inspiration: Movies
- Merchant / Trade-oriented games
- Pirates of the Caribbean licensees
- Sea Dogs games
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Sea Pirates
- Walt Disney games
|In two words...F***ing fantastic!||M.Allen (76)|
|My Xbox is being attacked by Pirates!||MasterMegid (897)|
|GamePro (US)||Jul 03, 2003||4 out of 5||80|
|4Players.de||Oct 05, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpot||Jul 01, 2003||7.6 out of 10||76|
|GameZone||Jul 14, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GamerDad||Jul 20, 2003||70|
|X-Power||Sep 26, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2003||70|
|Game Revolution||Aug, 2003||C-||42|
|GameSpy||Jul 12, 2003||40|
|The Video Game Critic||Jul 27, 2003||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSince Pirates of the Caribbean was originally conceived (and still very much is --Ed) as a sequel to Sea Dogs, it's idea of the Caribbean is the same as it's predecessor. The game takes place over a set of fictionalized islands, towns and forts that you won't find on any real-world maps of the region.