DescriptionPirates of the Caribbean is a role-playing game in which the player takes the role of a pirate who has to grow in skill by fighting, trading and solving quests. The player can buy and upgrade a ship, sign-up a crew, and try to rule the seas of the Caribbean.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "海狗II" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Пираты Карибского моря" -- Russian spelling
- "Sea Dogs 2" -- Working title
- "Pirates des Caraïbes" -- French title
- "Piratas do Caribe" -- Brazilian title
- "Piratas del Caribe" -- Spanish title
- "Piraci z Karaibow" -- Polish title
- "Hai Gou II" -- Chinese title
- "Fluch der Karibik" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: STORM 2
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Inspiration: Movies
- Merchant / Trade-oriented games
- Pirates of the Caribbean licensees
- Sea Dogs games
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Sea Pirates
- Walt Disney games
|In two words...F***ing fantastic!||M.Allen (88)|
|My Xbox is being attacked by Pirates!||MasterMegid (902)|
|GamePro (US)||Jul 03, 2003||4 out of 5||80|
|4Players.de||Oct 05, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Aug, 2003||7.75 out of 10||78|
|IGN||Jul 02, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameZone||Jul 14, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Next Level Gaming||Jul 28, 2003||68 out of 100||68|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Aug, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|Game Revolution||Aug, 2003||C-||42|
|GameSpy||Jul 12, 2003||40|
|The Video Game Critic||Jul 27, 2003||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaLearning rumors and information in taverns is sometimes a good idea. However when in a tavern, one of the game's voice samples bravely boasts "I made the Kessel run in under 12 hours". This is a reference to one of Star Wars: A New Hope's most famous lines in which Han Solo boasts that he made the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs. It's also one of the film's most famous goofs since a parsec is a measurement of distance, not time.