DescriptionPirates of the Caribbean
is a role-playing game in which the player takes the role of a pirate who has to grow in skill by fighting, trading and solving quests. The player can buy and upgrade a ship, sign-up a crew, and try to rule the seas of the Caribbean.
- "海狗II" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Пираты Карибского моря" -- Russian spelling
- "Sea Dogs 2" -- Working title
- "Pirates des Caraïbes" -- French title
- "Piratas do Caribe" -- Brazilian title
- "Piratas del Caribe" -- Spanish title
- "Piraci z Karaibow" -- Polish title
- "Hai Gou II" -- Chinese title
- "Fluch der Karibik" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
Since Pirates of the Caribbean was originally conceived (and still very much is --Ed)
as a sequel to Sea Dogs
, it's idea of the Caribbean is the same as it's predecessor. The game takes place over a set of fictionalized islands, towns and forts that you won't find on any real-world maps of the region.
This entry was contributed by Erwie84 (156)