DescriptionYou play as Pitfall Harry, intrepid adventurer on a mission to rescue an archaeological expedition that has gotten lost in the Peruvian jungle. Along the way you'll do battle with your arch rival, Jonathan St. Claire, and help fulfill an ancient prophecy to save the world.
Gameplay takes the form of classic platformer action meets Metroid-style adventure as you explore through jungles, ruins, caverns, and mountains, looking for items that will open new avenues for exploration in a huge, connected world.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 50 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Pitfall: L'expédition Perdue" -- French title
- "Pitfall Harry" -- Working title
- "Pitfall: Die verlorene Expedition" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Pitfall series
- Protagonist: Treasure hunter
- Setting: Inca
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamePro (US)||Apr 14, 2004||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Extreme Gamer||Mar 03, 2004||8.5 out of 10||85|
|DreamStation.cc||Mar 26, 2004||8.5 out of 10||85|
|IGN||Feb 27, 2004||7.8 out of 10||78|
|4Players.de||Mar 11, 2004||77 out of 100||77|
|GameZone||Feb 23, 2004||7.1 out of 10||71|
|X-Power||Mar 26, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamesmania.de||Mar 10, 2004||70 out of 100||70|
|Diehard GameFan||Apr 15, 2004||6.7 out of 10||67|
|Game Revolution||Mar, 2004||C+||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pitfall Harry (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (Information about Pitfall: The Lost Expedition at Wikipedia)