DescriptionLive the life of Hugh Hefner in this "Virtual Hef" simulation.
As a young Hugh Hefner, it is the player's goal to build the Playboy empire through sexy parties and putting together Playboy magazine every month. Build friendships and business contacts with celebrities, political figures, musicians, sports stars and more through hosting events and charming over people.
On the business side, Hef has to hire a staff to take photos and write articles for the magazine. The "Playboy Photoshoot" mode allows the player to take the role of photographer. On the personal side, invite friends into your inner circle, and find a girlfriend... or two.... or more. The better the parties Hef throws, the more fame he gets, as well as more interesting people to fill the magazine. More money means a larger staff, and more items (toys and furniture) for Hef to display in the Mansion.
Doing well in the game earns Hef points which can be used to purchase extra features, such as cheats and archive photos of Hef and past issue covers.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "花花公子：豪宅" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Advertising / Product tie-ins / Advergames
- Gameplay feature: Photography
- Middleware: Gamebryo/Lightspeed/NetImmerse
- Playboy the Mansion series
There are no reviews for the Xbox release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|UGO (UnderGroundOnline)||Feb, 2005||A+||100|
|NZGamer||Apr 03, 2005||7.4 out of 10||74|
|IGN||Jan 21, 2005||6.9 out of 10||69|
|GameZone||Feb 03, 2005||6.8 out of 10||68|
|DreamStation.cc||Apr 17, 2005||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Game Chronicles||Feb 25, 2005||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Gaming Target||Jun 27, 2005||6.3 out of 10||63|
|GameSpot||Jan 28, 2005||6.3 out of 10||63|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 02, 2005||9 out of 20||45|
|videogamer.com||Apr 18, 2005||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaA companion soundtrack audio CD for the game was released by Koch Records in January 2005, mixed by Felix the Housecat. Tracklist:
- Armand Van Helden - Fly Away Love
- DJ Sneak - Wickeddy Beats
- Steve Porter - Swanky
- High Caliber - Shakedown
- Mark Knight - The Groove
- Kasade - Strong
- Michael Burns - Corrective Tones (Matthew Dekay Remix)
- Miles Maeda - So Hot
- Mazi & Lori - Your Touch
- Johnny Fiasco - Mocha Disko
- Ray Roc Presents - Jungle Kisses (10" Raw Sax Dub)
- Felix da Housecat - Do Me What I Do
Related Web Sites
- Playboy: The Mansion (official website)
- GameSpy's Playboy: The Mansion PC Cheats (Unlockable Items, Areas, Outfits and Tools)
- Let's Play Advergames (judge reinhold's playthrough of several advergames, including this one, on the Let's Play Archive)
- Playboy - The Mansion (Official European publisher's website)
- Playboy: The Mansion (The Official Website.)
- Wikipedia: Playboy: The Mansion (Information about Playboy: The Mansion at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.