DescriptionRalliSport Challenge puts you into the seat of one of 29 different licensed rally cars to compete in 4 different rally race types: Hill Climb, Ice Racing, Rallycross and traditional Rally.
The cars range from classic Group B cars to modern day Hill Climb monsters and include such unique vehicles as the Beetle Rally Cup Car and the Pikes Peak winning Toyota Tacoma.
Tracks are located in 8 different locations around the world and each location is highly realistic with modeled objects, swaying trees and grass, moving clouds, animated crowds and animals, breakable and movable objects, bushes that bend when you drive over them, and much more.
Custom ripped music from your CD collection, an intense Career Mode, 4 player split screen multiplayer, modifiable car settings, car damage/dirt, great sound effects, wide-screen support, Dolby 5.1 support, and more special features.
- "拉力挑战赛" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Lancia Delta
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Opel Astra
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Renault 5
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Corolla
- Automobile: Volkswagen New Beetle
- RalliSport Challenge series
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Next Level||Aug 21, 2002||A||100|
|Gaming Target||Mar 11, 2002||9.7 out of 10||97|
|Netjak||May 23, 2002||9.2 out of 10||92|
|GameZone||Mar 13, 2002||9.1 out of 10||91|
|Game Critics||Jun 12, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|GamersMark||Mar 26, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|GamePro (US)||Mar 05, 2002||4 out of 5||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 19, 2002||16 out of 20||80|
|Gameplanet||Nov 08, 2002||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Apr, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2002– Best Xbox Simulation of the Year
- 2002 – Best Xbox Racing Game of the Year (Readers' Vote) (together with Colin McRae Rally 3)
- 2002 – Dirtiest Xbox Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- RalliSport Challenge (Publisher's page)