Shadow Ops: Red Mercury Ad Blurbs (Xbox)
Advertising Blurbswww.atari.fr - Windows (French):
- Un FPS utilisant la dernière technologie Unreal au rendu graphique ahurissant
- Apprenez à maîtriser de nombreuses armes à disposition des Forces Spéciales: fusils d'assaut, lance-roquettes, fusils de snipe, shotguns et bien plus...
- Faites sauter des portes, plastiquez les installations adverses, ne laissez aucun répit à l'ennemi!
- Plus de 20 niveaux à travers le monde: Syrie, Kazakhstan, Congo, Paris, etc...
- De nombreux modes multijoueurs, jusqu'à 32 joueurs: Coop, Deathmatch et bien plus!
- 1er Jeu à supporter la technologie AMD 64, pour un rendu graphique hors du commun
- Support Dolby Digital 5.1/ THX, pour un rendu sonore exceptionnel, créé par l'un des plus grands studios de postproduction d'Hollywood.
Le Sang est la Sueur des Héros....
Imaginez...Une arme nucléaire tenant dans une malette... Cette arme entre les mains de terroristes sanguinaires... Vous êtes Frank Hayden, soldat des Forces Spéciales engagé dans une lutte à mort contre un groupe de terroristes fanatiques.
Des villes dévastées de Syrie aux jungles les plus inhospitalières du Congo, vous allez devoir traquer la source de ce cauchemar, le Mercure Rouge, une arme de destruction massive tenant dans une malette...
Vous avez peu de temps...
Contributed by Xoleras (65974) on Oct 05, 2005.
ATARI SHIPS SHADOW OPS: RED MERCURY FOR XBOX
Date: June 16, 2004
Hollywood Blockbuster-Style First-Person Action Game Now Available At Retail Stores Worldwide
LOS ANGELES - June 16, 2004 - Atari has shipped Shadow Ops: Red Mercury, the highly anticipated cinematic first-person action game for the Xbox’ video game system from Microsoft, to retail stores worldwide this week. Shadow Ops: Red Mercury offers players a gripping movie-style experience through its unprecedented Hollywood production values, intense action and ground-breaking sound and visual effects.
"Gamers will feel like they are saving the world in the latest big-budget blockbuster action film from the first moment their combat boots hit the ground in Shadow Ops: Red Mercury," said Wim Stocks, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Atari. "With industry-leading sound effects that include THX’ Game Certification for the best audio and visuals, intense action from start to finish and an amazing storyline, the experience of playing this game is more like sitting in a top-end theater than sitting at home. Shadow Ops: Red Mercury completely immerses gamers in the cinematic feel and gripping Hollywood-style action of the game."
In the game, the player fills the battle-ready combat boots of Frank Hayden, a special forces operative hand-picked to track down and destroy the stolen 'Red Mercury,' a secret substance of unspeakable power that threatens the world with nuclear annihilation. The player will face off against blood-thirsty terrorists, renegade military forces and highly trained enemy special forces in a last ditch desperation mission to prevent the ultimate terror from reaching the world's greatest cities.
Developer Zombie, Inc. partnered with AAA Hollywood talent for sound effects, script writing and music to make Shadow Ops: Red Mercury the most cinematic action game ever created, essentially blurring the line between Hollywood summer blockbuster films and interactive entertainment.
The game's groundbreaking features include:
-- More than 25 hard-hitting single-player missions that span the globe across heat-scorched villages in the Middle East, bombed out cities in Chechnya, lush jungle guerrilla encampments in Congo and frozen vistas and secret underground military installations in Kazakhstan
-- Hyper-intense split-screen cooperative mode through 10 unique missions designed specifically for tag-team play
-- Xbox Live! and System Link competitive multiplayer modes that include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Escort the V.I.P. for up to eight players
-- Immersive directional sound for ultra-realistic combat situations created by Soundelux, the Academy Award-winning sound studio best known for its work on films such as 'Kill Bill,' 'Gladiator' and 'Black Hawk Down'
-- An all-original score created by Inon Zur, a renowned composer of award-winning music for film, video games and television, that includes more than an hour of sweeping interactive music that reacts to the player's actions and changes for each location.
-- All music for the game was recorded by the Northwest Symphonia, providing for a powerful performance and a more compelling audio experience.
-- The game has earned the coveted THX® Game Certification, indicative of the immersive and compelling audio experience usually heard only in blockbuster Hollywood films.
-- Writers Tag Mendillo and Ric Roman Waugh, renowned for work in films and video games, wrote the entire script for the game, including all in game cut-scenes and cinematics
-- Developer Zombie, Inc. traveled the world researching locations for the game's levels, taking thousands of digital photos to create ultra-realistic textures for game locations like the Congo, Kazakhstan, Syria, Chechnya and more
-- Zombie, Inc. met with military consultants, including former special forces members, to create realistic character motion and military movements in the game; special forces members also provided motion capture animation for the game's cinematics.
-- More than 30 minutes of movie-like cinematics were created by Attitude Studios; cinematics were storyboarded and shot like a Hollywood film, using dramatic angles and sweeping shots to further immerse the player in the interactive blockbuster experience.
-- Shadow Ops: Red Mercury uses Epic Games' industry-leading Unreal® Engine to accurately recreate the realistic and gritty look of the game's many locations; the engine's power provides for eye-popping visuals, highly realistic textures, dramatic special effects and blistering multiplayer action.
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury is available this week worldwide with an estimated retail cost of $49.95 and an ESRB rating of 'T' for Teen. For more information on Shadow Ops: Red Mercury, please visit the game's official Web site at www.shadowopsgame.com.
New York-based Atari, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATAR) develops interactive games for all platforms and is one of the largest third-party publishers of interactive entertainment software in the U.S. The Company's 1,000+ titles include hard-core, genre-defining games such as DRIV3R’, Enter the Matrix’, Neverwinter Nights’, Stuntman’, Test Drive®, Unreal® Tournament 2004, and Unreal® Championship; and mass-market and children's games such as Backyard Sports’, Nickelodeon's Blue's Clues’ and Dora the Explorer’, Civilization®, Dragon Ball Z® and RollerCoaster Tycoon®. Atari, Inc. is a majority-owned subsidiary of France-based Infogrames Entertainment SA (Euronext 5257), the largest interactive games publisher in Europe. For more information, visit www.atari.com.
THX is a trademark of THX Ltd. which may be registered in some jurisdictions. All rights reserved. Unreal is a registered trademark of Epic Games. # # #
Contributed by Xoleras (65974) on Aug 09, 2005.
"Dramatisch wie Medal of Honor,
so gut spielbar wie Halo und
mehr Action als an einem typischen
Arbeitstag von John Rambo."
Wahre Helden werden auf
dem Schlachtfeld geboren
AUF DER JAGD NACH EINEM GESTOHLENEN NUKLEAREN GEFECHTSKOPF BIST DU DIE LETZTE HOFFNUNG! ÜBERLEBE EINE DRAMATISCHE HETZJAGD DURCH DIE GEFÄHRLICHSTEN KRISENHERDE RUND UM DEN GLOBUS. OB ALLEINE ODER MIT XBOX LIVE! GEGEN DEN REST DER WELT, SHADOW OPS: RED MERCURY WIRD DICH NICHT MEHR LOSLASSEN. JETZT IM HANDEL!
JETZT AUCH ALS SPECIAL EDITION INKL. LOGITECH HEADSET UND ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK ERHÄLTLICH
Contributed by Xoleras (65974) on Mar 20, 2005.
Set in the near future, Shadow Ops: Red Mercury is a gritty, real-world first-person shooter (FPS) in which the player fills the combat boots of an elite Delta Force operative. Featuring the high production values of a blockbuster Hollywood action/thriller, Shadow Ops: Red Mercury is a cinematic, action-oriented experience aimed at capturing and recreating the thrills of major Hollywood action films.
- Industry-leading sound quality includes full Dolby 5.1 effects; groundbreaking sound effects created by renowned Hollywood sound studio, Soundelux, best known for their work on the films Black Hawk Down and Kill Bill;
- Four worldwide single player campaigns from Syria to the African Congo to Kazakhstan to Chechnya.
- More than 20 single player levels in a variety of highly detailed, photorealistic environments, including lush tropical jungles, war-torn cities, alpine fortresses and more.
- Superior multiplayer capabilities, including split screen co-op mode on more than 10 cooperative maps, four-player split screen, system link and Xbox Live! Competitive multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Protect the V.I.P.
- An arsenal of the latest high-impact special forces weaponry, including more than 20 rifles, pistols, shotguns, grenades, rocket launchers, sub-machine guns and more.
- The latest Unreal® technology from Epic Games, optimized for performance on the Xbox, using the engine’s advanced particle system to bring the battle-ravaged environments to stunning life-like reality.
- Motion capture for all in-game characters acted by real United States Special Forces and Army Rangers.
- Sophisticated enemy artificial intelligence (A.I.) enables adversaries to see and hear the player and react accordingly.
Contributed by Xoleras (65974) on Jan 03, 2005.
In the game, the player is hand-picked by the CIA’s Special Missions Unit to track down and contain the notorious “Red Mercury” – a substance that is thought to be capable of acting as a nuclear accelerant – before the Red Mercury is used to build backpack nuclear devices and sold to terrorist organizations. The player and an elite team of special forces must travel the globe in the quest to save the world from nuclear annihilation.