DescriptionStar Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy is the sequel to Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast. The player is cast as Jaden Korr, a padawan at the Jedi Academy taught by Luke Skywalker and Kyle Katarn. Both the character and his lightsaber are to be created at the beginning of the game. Throughout the game, the player will acquire several force powers and weapons, such as lightning and the Tenlos Disruptor Rifle. As he progresses through the different missions, he may be seduced by the dark side of the Force...
There are no Xbox screenshots for this game.
There are 18 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "杰迪武士：杰迪学院" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III)
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III: Team Arena)
- Force Powers-themed games
- Star Wars: Dark Forces / Jedi Knight series
- Star Wars licensees
- Xbox World Collection series
There are no reviews for the Xbox release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Game Chronicles||Dec 28, 2003||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Game Over Online||Nov 30, 2003||82 out of 100||82|
|4Players.de||Dec 16, 2003||81 out of 100||81|
|GameSpy||Nov 16, 2003||80|
|IGN||Nov 19, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Netjak||Sep 16, 2005||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Worth Playing||Feb 05, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|Video Game Talk||Feb 07, 2004||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 26, 2003||13 out of 20||65|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 16, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaVjun and Bast Castle were first seen in Dark Empire II (which must be a different timeline since the events in Dark Empire II were also roughly ten years after Endor).
Related Web Sites
- Clan Mod (A Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Multiplayer Modification. On these forums you can chat with developers of different mods who are helping to compile this mod. )
- Graduate Summa Cum Lightsaber (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Jedi Academy, with commentary being provided by Producer Brett Tosti (December, 2003).)
- Lucas Arts: Jedi Academy (Official site.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.