Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords (Xbox)

Written by  :  M.Allen (76)
Written on  :  May 12, 2006
Platform  :  Xbox
Rating  :  4.86 Stars4.86 Stars4.86 Stars4.86 Stars4.86 Stars

read more reviews by M.Allen

Summary

The First one was great, the second one is...WOW!

The Good

The Sith Lords is such an enormous game I'm surprised it doesn't take up all 50,000 MB in the XBox. Still, it's worth every byte. I love the really wide variety of Lightsaber colors (they have a silver crystal. SILVER!). And the fact that they kept the spirit of the previous game and the movies. As soon as I heard "The Jedi" music in the music section of the main menu, I immediately fell in love with it. It's even better the John Williams (sorry fans).

The Bad

It's pretty much the same storyline as the first one accept instead of finding the Star Maps, you find the remaining Jedi Masters. Another blow is not allot of the original characters are in this game. Real disappointment. You only see Carth Onasi on the Dark Side story, Bastila in the tomb on Korriban and at the end of the dark side story, and Darth Revan at the end of the tomb on Korriban.

The Bottom Line

KOTOR II makes it to Number 3 in my top games of all time. Simply nothing else can be said. It is just fantastic. Here's to Knights of the Old Republic 3