DescriptionTwo separate murder cases, in two separate lifetimes -- so alike .. so similar in the smallest of details that one could believe they were performed by the same person. Impossible! One of the crimes took place 75 years ago, while the other just happened! Is someone copying an old serial killer .. or is it remotely possible that the same murderer is still alive and committing more crimes?
Victoria McPherson is an FBI agent investigator based in Chicago. While visiting her father and talking about their family, they discuss her grandfather, former P.I. Gustav McPherson (from Post Mortem). Finding Gus' diary in an old attic trunk, she picks it up and begins to read ...
In this point and click mystery adventure, you'll play both Victoria in modern Chicago as well as her grandfather, Gus, in Prague in the 1920s. Meet and talk with over 20 characters, explore Chicago and Prague and solve puzzles while investigating in two time periods.
Part of the Following Groups
|Good story, OK game.||Parf (7194)|
The Press Says
|GamingTrend||Oct, 2005||531 out of 600||88|
|Game Captain||May 30, 2005||79 out of 100||79|
|Game Vortex||2005||78 out of 100||78|
|GameZone||Jun 15, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 12, 2005||15 out of 20||75|
|Gamer 2.0||Aug 14, 2005||7.1 out of 10||71|
|IGN||Jun 14, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|MAN!AC||Jul 01, 2005||67 out of 100||67|
|MS Xbox World||Jun, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|HonestGamers||Jul 12, 2005||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis is the last game developed by Microïds' Canadian branch as it was sold off to Ubisoft.
Related Web Sites
- Laser Puzzle Solution (Len Green walks you through how to solve this puzzle)
- Malcolm Schmidt's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Still Life (The Adventure Company's Official Site)
- Still Life (Microids' Official Game Page)
- Still Life - FAQs and Guides (A collection of walkthroughs and files from various contributors on GameFaqs.com)
- stilllife-game.com (Official Game Site)
- Still Life Hint File (The UHS Hint file for Still Life is arranged in question and answer format so you get just the amount of information you need to solve the game yourself.)
- Still Life Walkthrough (Full Solution by Steve Metzler)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Walkthrough for Still Life (by Helias Patsiotis)