Still Life Ad Blurbs (Xbox)
Advertising Blurbsgames.1c.ru (Publisher's website):
- Захватывающий, мрачный детективный сюжет, попеременно развивающийся то в современном Чикаго, то в Праге 20-х годов прошлого столетия.
- Детально проработанные локации и яркие персонажи.
- Отличная графика, атмосферный звук, интригующие видеоролики.
Новое захватывающее приключение от создателей хитов «Сибирь» и «Сибирь 2»!
Виктория Макферсон, одна из лучших детективов Чикаго, берется за расследование дела о серийном убийце, однако терпит одну неудачу за другой. Совершено уже пять преступлений, а никаких зацепок до сих пор не найдено – маньяк по–прежнему разгуливает на свободе и выискивает очередную жертву. Переутомившись от напряженной работы, Виктория отправляется на отдых в загородный дом своего отца, однако и там она не находит покоя – в записках деда, работавшего сыщиком в начале ХХ века, девушка встречает упоминание о преступнике, который действовал в точности по той же схеме, что и чикагский мясник. Заинтересовавшись столь точным совпадением, Виктория забывает про отдых и принимается за расследование вновь...
Contributed by Klaster_1 (57980) on Feb 11, 2011.
DIE HERSTELLER VON SYBERIA I UND II FREUEN SICH IHNEN STILL LIFE VORZUSTELLEN
- Einer inhaltsreichen Geschichte, die sich im Jahr 2005 in Chicago und 1929 in Prag abspielt
- Stoffreichen, intriganten Personen
- Ermittlungen über gemeine, mysteriöse Morszenen
- Kniffligen und mit der Geschichte verwobenen Kopfnüssen
- Ausgesprochen detaillierten Landschaften
- Atemberaubenden Bewegungsabläufen
Victoria McPherson, Mitglied des FBI in Chicago, ermittelt in einem Serienmordfall: fünf Raubmorde ohne sichtbaren Zusammenhang. Die auf der Stelle tretenden Ermittlungen und der stetige Stress nehmen Victoria zunehmend mit. So beschließt sie, während der Weihnachtsfeiertage bei ihrem Vater etwas Erholung zu suchen. Aber anstatt der erhofften Erholung erwartet sie dort ein alter Safe ihres Großvaters Gustav McPherson. Er enthält ein Tagebuch aus dem Jahr 1929, das eine weitere Serienmordsache mit einer beunruhigenden Ähnlichkeit enthüllt...
Still Life ist ein Abenteuerspiel mit:
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (200677) on Apr 18, 2009.
Victoria McPherson is a brilliant young FBI agent investigating a serial murder case. The body count has grown to five, and with the lack of real leads and a mountain of circumstantial evidence, Victoria is beginning to show signs of fatigue and stress.
- Beautifully detailed environments: Set in modern-day Chicago and late 1920s Prague.
- Cutting-edge graphics: Realistic scenery, with breathtaking cinematics.
- Compelling story line: Rich and intriguing characters, and challenging puzzles finely integrated into the plot.
- True-life drama: Opportunities to investigate crime scenes of gruesome serial homicides.
Contributed by Xoleras (66829) on May 27, 2005.
She decides to take a break at her father's home in suburban Chicago; after all, it is close to the Christmas holidays. However, Victoria does not find rest. Instead, she finds one of her grandfather's old case files and begins to read. Oddly enough, Victoria's present case resembles the one from the past, right down to the killer's MO ...
- A gripping investigation that will go far beyond your imagination.
- Interesting characters and detailed 3D environments.
- Original and creative puzzles.
- Help stop a serial killer - before it's too late!
Something is Taking theVictoria McPherson is a brilliant young FBI agent investigating a serial murder case in Chicago. The body count is now at five and she has no solid leads, a mountain of circumstantial evidence and a boss who's breathing down her neck.
Lives of Innocent Victims,
and a Trail of Disturbing
Clues is Drawing You In...
Upon reviewing an old case file, Victoria is shocked to find an astonishingly high number of similarities between a seventy-five year old case and the current string of killings...
Take a deep breath and enter Still Life...
Contributed by Jeanne (76520) on Apr 26, 2005.Adventure Company Press Release:
- Play as two characters: Private Eye, Gus McPherson or FBI Agent, Victoria McPherson.
- Challenging puzzles finely integrated into the storyline.
- Life-like, crime scene investigations of horrific serial homicides.
- Full-screen inventory offering an examine feature, with a zoom function, and a combine button to allow wider use of inventory items.
- Beautifully detailed environments and stunning cinematics, in the Microids tradition.
The Adventure Company Ships Still LifeToronto, April 15, 2005 - The Adventure Company, a leading publisher of adventure games, today announced Still Life has shipped to retailers across North America. Developed by award-winning adventure games creators, Microids, this investigative thriller is available for Windows.
Investigative Thriller from Microids Heads to Retail for Windows
Players step into the role of Victoria McPherson, a brilliant young FBI agent and the granddaughter of Post Mortem's famed Private Detective, Gustav McPherson. On the hunt for a serial killer, Victoria is up against five dead bodies, a mountain of circumstantial evidence and an angry boss breathing down her neck. Things become more complicated when, on a visit to her childhood home, she comes across one of Gus' old case files dating back more than 75 years. As she reads deeper into the file, she discovers an uncanny number of similarities between her case in Chicago and the gruesome killings in 1920s Prague...
A unique investigative thriller, Still Life gives players an insider view into the world of a criminal investigator. While on the case, they will employ a variety of forensic devices and techniques and investigate an intriguing cast of characters in modern day Chicago and former day Prague.
"Those who are predicting Still Life as 2005's Adventure Game of the Year are right," said Mike Adams, Producer for The Adventure Company. "Once again, Microids has created a beautiful adventure with magnificent graphics, incredible characters, and challenging puzzles."
Fans may also take part in the three-part Still Life Extended Reality Experience. Offering extended enjoyment, the experience focuses on the characters and events prior to the opening of Still Life and continues upon completion of the game. Players will scour several fictional, but incredibly realistic, websites created exclusively for the game universe, watching the story evolve through various media vehicles and following cleverly hidden hints and clues provided by alternate reality, and the marketing materials surrounding the game.
Still Life is developed by Microids, and has an ESRB rating of 'M' for Mature. For more information, or to find clues regarding the extended reality investigation, visit http://www.stilllife-game.com.
About The Adventure Company:
The Adventure Company, a division of DreamCatcher Interactive Inc., is a worldwide leading publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software devoted exclusively to the adventure game market. Its extensive portfolio of best-selling and award winning games included "Adventure Game of the Year" winners Syberia and MISSING: Since January. Currently under licensed development is a series of games based on best-selling novels by the legendary mystery author Agatha Christie. More information about The Adventure Company and its products can be found at http://www.adventurecompanygames.com.
Born from the fusion of Microids' and Wanadoo Edition's activities, MC2 is now one of the leading video games studios and publishers in Europe. With its publishing and distribution facilities in France and Italy as well as a publishing and development studio based in Montreal, MC2 has established a worldwide market presence. Today MC2 leads the adventure segment of the video games industry and enjoys international praise for hits such as the Syberia series. The adventures will continue, as a number of titles are currently under development and production for Xbox, PS2 and the PC. More information about Microids and its products can be found at http://www.microids.com.
Contributed by Jeanne (76520) on Apr 20, 2005.
- Adventure Game of the Year Developers!
- Available on PC and Xbox!
- Compelling scenario set in modern Chicago and late 1920's Prague, this 3rd person perspective, investigative puzzle-driven adventure introduces logical problem solving mixed with a complex and highly involving storyline to completely immerse the player.
- Play as two characters: Gustav (Gus) McPherson, returns from ‘Post Mortem’ in lengthy flashback gameplay sequences triggered by his granddaughter, Victoria MacPherson, reading his diary of his time spent in Prague. Gus was a Private Detective turned painter, and Victoria is an investigative police detective. Her current Serial Murder case is tied in a twisted and incredible plot to the Prague case that Gus solved too many years before
- Opportunity to investigate the crime scenes of gruesome serial homicides and to solve challenging puzzles finely integrated into the storyline
- Beautifully detailed environments, deep and intriguing characters
- Breath-taking cinematics reward the player throughout the experience of playing Still Life
- Numerous interesting NPCs to interact with which triggers story elements
Victoria McPherson is a brilliant young FBI agent who's investigating a serial murder case in Chicago. The body count is now at five and she has no real leads, nothing but a mountain of circumstantial evidence and a boss who's breathing down her neck.
In order to take a break from it all, she decides to visit her father in the suburbs. Their discussions involve family stories which include Victoria's grandfather, who used to be a private investigator. This leads Victoria to read one of her grandfather's old case files, a file which reveals an uncomfortably high number of similarities between a seventy-five year old case in Europe and the current string of killings in Chicago...
Take a deep breath and enter Still Life.
Contributed by Jeanne (76520) on Apr 17, 2005.