Moby Poll: How many game soundtracks do you own?

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Xbox)

3.3
Written by  :  Austin Bruner (5)
Written on  :  Sep 19, 2010
Platform  :  Xbox
Rating  :  1.14 Stars1.14 Stars1.14 Stars1.14 Stars1.14 Stars
read more reviews by Austin Bruner

Summary

Easily the worst video game I have ever played.

The Good

The only thing I liked about this game was the storyline. That's about it. The multiplayer was alright, but the game still sucks.

The Bad

Where do I begin? Even for a 2002 game, the production values were terrible. The graphics for the game are incredibly pixelated; in fact, even the text on the main menu is pixelated! Oh, my god! Every mission is exactly the same. For some games, this wouldn't be a problem, but the missions for this game are boring, and repetitive. Every level goes something like this: shoot enemies, rescue hostage. That's it. No bonuses, or anything. And as for sound, this is how I describe it. Put a cottonball in each ear while shooting a pop gun. THAT is the amount of sound you get in the game. And I hated how you can't see your gun. There's just an aim assist. C'mon! This isn't 1997!

The Bottom Line

The die hard tactical shooter fan may like it a bit, but as for me, it is the worst video game I have ever played. If you like normal FPS games, check out Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Halo, or Metroid Prime. Don't play this game.