Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Critical Hour Ad Blurbs (Xbox)
Ubisoft brings together the finest elements found throughout the history of the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® series to create the most complete chapter to date, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Critical Hour™.
- End of an era: Critical Hour’s story line focuses on nostalgia as John Clark retires and passes the torch to his son-in-law Ding Chavez.
- Return of classic missions: Chosen by fans, seven single-player missions from the classic Rainbow Six andRogue Speargames return, revamped using today’s technology.
- Refocused tactical gameplay: Through slower pacing and an enhanced combat model, strategic planning is the central element of gameplay.
- Advanced combat model: Choose your steps wisely as your actions can prove to be the difference between life and death. Weapon accuracy is affected by in-game maneuvers and events such as running, crouching, standing still, or firing while injured.
- Artificial intelligence: Match your wits against intelligent enemies thanks to an incredible A.I. system, making for startlingly realistic gameplay.
- Superior multiplayer experience:Critical Hour comes equipped with a superior multiplayer experience, including the revolutionary P.E.C. and Rivalry modes made famous by Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™, as well as the new and innovative Assassin and Free for All modes.
- Single-player action: Close-quarter, non-linear level design challenges even the most tactical of gamers, increasing the importance of the infamous one-shot kill.
- Weapons and equipment: Enter the battle with today’s most advanced weaponry (more than 20 weapons in all) and hi-tech equipment.
- Global missions: From Idaho to Venice, Mexico City to Siberia, Team Rainbow travels the world to serve and protect the innocent from terrorist threats.
This latest chapter marks the return to the franchise’s roots by reintroducing the deeply strategic and tactical gameplay synonymous with the Rainbow Six name while incorporating classic in-game elements (vintage maps, weapons, etc) rebuilt using today’s technology.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21718) on Oct 11, 2010.