Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Ad Blurbs (Xbox)
Advertising Blurbsgames.1c.ru (Publisher's website):
- Новый вид игры: команда Хоука против команды Бама - вы сможете переключаться между 20 персонажами.
- Режим slow-motion.
- Более глубокие возможности для кастомизации персонажа.
- 15 уровней для соревнований в ловкости и профессионализме владения доской.
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - шестая игра серии знаменитых экстремально-спортивных симуляторов. Игрокам предстоит принять участие в подпольных соревнованиях по скейтбордингу, проводящихся по всему миру и известных как "World Demolition Tour". Чтобы победить, команде легендарного Тони Хоука придется побывать в разных городах мира и встретиться с множеством противников. Бешеная скорость, опасные ситуации и безумные трюки - все это ждет вас в Tony Hawk's Underground 2.
Contributed by Klaster_1 (58194) on Feb 12, 2011.
You paid your dues in Tony Hawk’s Underground, now prove yourself in Tony Hawk’s Underground™2. It’s time to go globetrotting on a sick international road trip with Tony Hawk and Bam Margera. The latest evolution in the #1 action sports franchise, THUG 2 delivers a hilarious story mode, an unprecedented level of customisation, and more moves than the Skate Gods could dream of. Grab your board, an arsenal of spray paint and prepare to wreak havoc around the world.
- World Destruction Tour – Take off on an all-out skating blitzkrieg where two teams lead by Tony Hawk and Bam Margera conquer sick terrain, pull off mischievous pranks, and make six international cities their personal stomping ground.
- All New Team Play – Team Hawk versus Team Bam. Play as yourself or switch to play as a pro teammate or special guest skater, such as Ben Franklin – over 20 unique skaters in all.
- Unparalleled customisation – Create your own logo for use in graffiti tags and skate stickers with the all new Create-a-Graphic feature in addition to creating your own skaters, skate parks, decks, tricks, goals and levels of difficulty.
- New player controls – Get huge air by performing a sticker slap off any wall or surface, go into slow-motion focus control and watch and learn how to perfect a certain trick or throw a hilarious tantrum mid-combo and get massive points.
- Go beyond the board – Maneuver a variety of ridable objects such as Segway scooters, hot dog stands and hospital gurneys, pelt bystanders with tomatoes and other objects and tag the turf with signature graffiti.
- Two games in one – Wreak havoc in Story Mode or switch and play 15 levels in Classic Mode. Complete all-time favorite goals like S-K-A-T-E, “secret tape,” and “high score.”
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22370) on Jun 22, 2010.
The most famous name in skating locks horns with one of Jackass' foremost pranksters in THUG 2.
- Over 20 unique skaters, inlcluding pros and 'special guests'
- Online modes include Elimiskate, Goal Attack and Capture the Flag
- Create your own decks, skateparks, goals, stickers and more besides
What do you get when you cross the world's coolest 'boarding game with the world's dumbest TV show? A relentless, destructive, chaotic skating tour that brings a plague of graffiti, sticker slapping and Jackass-style pranks upon six international cities. Sound like fun? Welcome aboard&
For this year's World Destruction Tour, you've got to pledge allegiance first. You can either join the Birdman's Team Hawk or Bam 'Jackass' Margera's Team Bam. It's a tough call. Sure, Tony's the better skater but Bam's pretty unhinged so that might give him the edge.
Picking a team is only the first choice you have to make though; THUG 2 really is a game that lets you play it your way. Choose the compelling Story Mode, as pioneered in last year's THUG, or re-live precious memories collecting S-K-A-T-E and getting high scores in Classic mode. Choose to go it alone or face off against real opponents online.
On the board, you can switch from your own skater to any one of your teammates, not to mention a selection of Neversoft's typically wacky bonus characters. You even have the choice of getting off the board altogether and hopping on a hotdog stand or hospital gurney instead.
You can lob tomatoes at bystanders, tag 'turf' (of the gangster - rather than golfing - variety, we presume) with graffiti tags, and slap stickers on walls. The new 'focus control' puts the action into slow-mo - perfect for mastering fiddly tricks and, if all else fails, you can throw a tantrum mid-combo for added points.
Contributed by DreinIX (9493) on Apr 03, 2008.
Two Teams. Hardcore Skating. Wild Stunts. World Destruction.
- World Destruction Tour™: Hawk recruits YOU onto his team for a no rules, no limits world tour versus Bam Margera. You invade international cities and wreak havoc, proving yourself to the pros as you live the ultimate skateboard adventure.
- All New Team Play: Team Hawk versus Team Bam. Play as yourself or switch to play one of your teammates or a special guest skater – over 20 unique characters.
- Unparalleled Customization: Create your own logo for use in graffiti tags, with the all new "Create-A-Graphic" feature. Familiar Hawk customization continues with "Create-A-Goal", "Create-A-Park" and the revolutionary "Face In The Game" feature.
- More Player Control Than Ever Before: Tear it up with sticker slaps, projectiles, crazy vehicles, hilarious tantrums, and slow-motion Focus Control.
- 2 Games In 1: Team up and wreak havoc in Story Mode or switch and play 15 levels in Classic Mode. Complete your all-time favorite goals like S-K-A-T-E, Secret Tape, and High Score against a 2-minute timer.
You've been chosen by Tony Hawk to take on Bam Margera as your teams go globetrotting on an insane road trip: the World Destruction Tour. THUG™2 grinds in with a hilarious story mode, an unprecendented level of customization, and more moves than the Skate Gods could dream of.
Make the world your own skate park, as you spray your custom tag, slap stickers, and even create new skate lines as you wreak havoc. Now you can play as yourself, your teammates, or over 20 special guest skaters. When you're ready to go old school, check out Classic Mode with all-time favorite goals like S-K-A-T-E, Secret Tape, and High Score against a 2-minute timer. Grab your board, an arsenal of spray-paint... jump into the tour van and get ready to wreak havoc across the globe.
Contributed by Kartanym (12843) on Mar 03, 2006.
Win or lose, at least you get to break things.
- Classic Tony Hawk's Pro Skater mode
- Creatable characters, tricks, parks and graffiti
- Two-player minigames
Tony and Bam take over streets around the globe in Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour.
Tony Hawk is leading a team competing head-to-head with MTV prankster Bam Margera in the greatest skateboarding exhibition ever: the World Destruction Tour. Tony has picked you because he thought you were one of the best. Now the pressure's on. Don't let him down.
Those familiar with the Tony Hawk series should be hip to the details. Perform killer tricks to rack up big points. Combos are the key to skateboarding success. In THUG 2, you'll need to perform tasks to earn enough points to move on to the next city. The maps are so intricately designed and vertically stacked, you'll never find yourself at a loss of tricks to master.
The addition of Bam and some of his crew has given the Tony Hawk franchise a surprising -- and very welcome -- comedic turn. Although professional skaters are involved, the game is loaded with goofy elements, especially characters, that should give you a laugh as you're scraping yourself off the pavement after a trick gone wrong. Occasionally, you'll switch from your skater and play as a special guest. For example, you'll get to guide Bam's Jackass co-star Steve-O as he rides a motorized bull through the streets of Barcelona.
If you're not into joining the tour, THUG 2 includes Classic Mode. Skate through the various levels, rack up points and complete goals within two minutes to advance to the next stage. Find ways to reach seemingly inaccessible areas and collect power-ups to enhance your created skater's abilities.
THUG 2 focuses heavily on customization. Naturally, you can create your own skater and his deck and stickers. You'll find massive numbers of logos and graphics to sift through. Additionally, you can create your own skate park, tricks and goals. You can express your signature style -- literally -- via the graffiti graphic editor.
Along with top-notch skating action, the THUG 2 soundtrack includes one of the most wide-ranging soundtracks we've ever heard on a video game. You'll hear everything from Rancid to Frank Sinatra.
This ceaselessly inventive series gets another big boost in Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour. Add tons of enhancements to that great Tony Hawk gameplay and you've got a great game.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65765) on Sep 11, 2005.
VERRÜCKT, DIESE WELT...
Contributed by Xoleras (67044) on Oct 30, 2004.
JOIN TONY AND BAM ON THE SICKEST ROAD TRIP EVER!
TEAM HAWK vs TEAM BAM
+ SKATE IT, DESTROY IT
+ RIDE CRAZY NEW VEHICLES
+ LEAVE YOUR MARK
2 GAMES IN 1
+ STORY MODE
+ CLASSIC MODE
Contributed by Lucefin (1437) on Oct 15, 2004.