DescriptionAdrenalin Misfits is a downhill racing game designed for the Kinect peripheral in which anthropomorphic animal characters race "crossboards" - boards that can cross snow, water, and everything else.
Game modes (for one or two-players via split screen) include:
- Trial: a practice mode that introduces the controls. It must be completed to unlock the other modes.
- Downhill Slalom: a slalom race in which the racers must pass between flags.
- Fly Distance: racers compete for the farthest jump.
- Trick Score: racers compete for the highest score by performing tricks.
- Balloon Buster: points are earned by popping balloons on the track.
- Free Race: a simple race - first one to the goal wins.
- Stadium Games: another competition for high score from tricks, but in a stadium featuring half-pipes and ramps.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Crossboard 7" -- European and Japanese title
- "クロスボード7" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||Nov 29, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
|4Players.de||Nov 12, 2010||50 out of 100||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.