DescriptionAdrenalin Misfits is a downhill racing game designed for the Kinect peripheral in which anthropomorphic animal characters race "crossboards" - boards that can cross snow, water, and everything else.
Game modes (for one or two-players via split screen) include:
- Trial: a practice mode that introduces the controls. It must be completed to unlock the other modes.
- Downhill Slalom: a slalom race in which the racers must pass between flags.
- Fly Distance: racers compete for the farthest jump.
- Trick Score: racers compete for the highest score by performing tricks.
- Balloon Buster: points are earned by popping balloons on the track.
- Free Race: a simple race - first one to the goal wins.
- Stadium Games: another competition for high score from tricks, but in a stadium featuring half-pipes and ramps.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Crossboard 7" -- European and Japanese title
- "クロスボード7" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Nov 12, 2010||50 out of 100||50|
|GameSpot||Nov 29, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.