DescriptionFormerly known as Rocket Racing, Aero Racer is a single-player top-down arcade-like futuristic speed racer entailing a competition between colored neon rocket ships.
The defining challenge of the game lies in controlling the momentum of the racing craft by using rear jet-boosters to grind and thrust off track boundaries, resulting in increased acceleration. Unlike other contemporary racing games, there are no weapons or damage meters; players must maintain a single minded effort to beat opponents to the finishing line.
Players can enjoy the following four different game modes:
- Campaign: success in races, challenges, and trials enables players to progress through increasingly difficult tiers.
- Grand Prix: a set of interconnected races.
- Quick Race: instant pick-up and play mode.
- Party Mode: players take turns to compete in single-player challenges.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Rocket Racing" -- initial PS3/PSP title
- "Halfbrick Rocket Racing!" -- Xbox 360 title
- "AR" -- official abbreviation
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Title changeAfter the initial PSN release as Rocket Racing the game was re-released as Aero Racer because of copyright issues. Users were required to delete the game and re-download it with the new name. The visuals were also improved along with the new version.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.