DescriptionThe Lost Archive is a DLC (downloadable content) for Assassin's Creed: Revelations. It contains:
- The Lost Archive mini-campaign detailing the memories of ill fated Clay Kaczmarek (Subject 16 of the Animus Project). The campaign consists of seven missions played similar to Desmond's Journey from the base game - you move inside the Animus virtual machine in the first-person view jumping on platforms and solving platforming-oriented puzzles. You can cast several objects that serve as additional platforms and aid in avoiding multiple deadly traps: a simple platform, a triangle (both seen in the base game) and a jumping pad (a new addition, though available only in later missions). The campaign features a hidden ending that can be unlocked if all 20 "decipher fragments" are found.
- A secret mission for Ezio - Vlad the Impaler Prison, which was earlier available in the Collector's Edition, the Animus Edition, the Signature Edition or the Ultimate Bundle Edition of the game.
- Capacity upgrades for Ezio's gun, crossbow and bombs.
- Three new skins for Ezio: Turkish Assassin Armour, Altaïr's robe and the Armour of Brutus.
- Three new multiplayer characters: The Crusader, Ottoman Jester and Ottoman Doctor.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 41 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Level Designers Massive: