missing cover art
DescriptionThis entry into the Brian Lara/Ricky Ponting Cricket series features all the teams and venues of the 2007 Cricket World Cup, as well as the Champions Trophy one-day event, fast-paced Twenty20 matches, and full-length 5-day Test matches. Player names outside those tournaments are fictional.
There are more bowling styles, including increased reverse swing as the ball ages. Reflex catches from slips, extra run-outs and stumpings are added to the fielding. Batting now includes realistic modeling of shots off the edges of the bat, and a graceful sweep shot. Computer AI plays a more attacking arcade-like game.
Gameplay is offline or online tournaments (on PC and XBox 360, a first for a cricket game) with up to 16 players. Players can create their own dream team of the world's best cricketers, or try one of the new tutorials to build up cricketing knowledge. A roving team of five commentators cover the various matches.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007" -- Indian title
- "Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007" -- Australia / New Zealand title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot UK||Apr 04, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gameslave UK||Apr 16, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|IGN UK||Mar 16, 2007||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Play.tm||Apr 13, 2007||72 out of 100||72|
|Pro-G||Apr 02, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|AceGamez||2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Games Master||Apr, 2007||70 out of 100||70|
|XboxAchievements||Feb 11, 2008||66 out of 100||66|
There are currently no topics for this game.
It's cricket Jim, but not as we know itThis is more than a 'straight' rendition of cricket. The PS2 version has bonus features which can be unlocked as the player progresses through the game, the following bonuses were available on line and via a premium rate helpline, a free 'master class' tips guide was also made available on registration:
- Heat Seeker: Lock on to the middle stump and bowl with maximum speed
- Bat Out of Hell: Shots race to the boundary at increased speed
- Perfect Hands: Fielders never drop a catch
- Mad Skills: Max out batting, bowling and fielding skills
- Unlock Tools: Unlock tutorial tools - corridor of uncertainty, wides and LBW
- All Unlocks: Unlocks all equipment, trophies, caps and photos
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Brian Lara International Cricket 2007.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.