🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Castlevania: Symphony of the Night > Bug or graphical effect?

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 4/3/2012 11:44 AM · Permalink · Report

Whenever Alucard moves he leaves a sort of a ghostly trail after him, like a shadow or aura surrounding him. Is something wrong with my emulator or was it intended to be this way?

My eyes hurt :(

lilalurl (733) on 4/3/2012 12:53 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Intended.

You'd better keep of Harmony off Dissonance if you are already bothered by this in Symphony of the Night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez4LeaEhxRY

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 4/3/2012 1:11 PM · Permalink · Report

I got used to this :)

Just got the Japanese version for 40 yuan (less than 8$) on Taobao! Are the Chinese great or what?! :)

Parf (7873) on 4/3/2012 9:16 PM · Permalink · Report

That's just a tiiiiny tad less than what the PAL version tends to sell for. That tends to end up in the $100+ category. ;)

Great game! I got my copy sent to me from a guy I used to know in Canada. :)

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 4/4/2012 2:35 AM · Permalink · Report

Yeah, the game is awesome. Can't believe it took me so long to finally appreciate it!

chirinea (47495) on 4/4/2012 2:41 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Unicorn Lynx wrote--]Yeah, the game is awesome. Can't believe it took me so long to finally appreciate it! [/Q --end Unicorn Lynx wrote--]I'm glad to hear that, Oleg. You know, seeing you breaking all your prejudices is really inspirational. I remember when you were reticent about first person shooters, for instance. =)

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 4/4/2012 2:45 AM · Permalink · Report

You know, seeing you breaking all your prejudices is really inspirational. I remember when you were reticent about first person shooters, for instance.

Tsssk!.. Don't say that in front of all those new people here! :)