DescriptionCommand & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath is the first expansion to Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.
The expansion adds a new single player campaign, with Kane in the center, boasting 13 new missions which spread over 20 years: from the rebirth of The Brotherhood Of Nod during the Second Tiberium War, through the Third Tiberium War and beyond.
Among the new additional features are the Global Conquest mode in which the player gets a map of the world with divided territories and has the objective to capture all of them in turns (similar to Risk, or a newer example, Dawn Of War: Soulstorm). Also, the game introduces six new subfactions and additional units to each side.
The Xbox 360 version uses the CommandStick interface from the original game for quick controls. The Global Conquest mode has been replaced with the Kane's Challenge mode. It is a set of skirmished matches picked by Kane with different victory conditions. They include all factions of the game and players choose a faction to defeat other armies while unlocking achievements and twenty new videos where Kane is featured. Skirmish and multiplayer battles are available for up to four players over Xbox Live, with support for the VisionCam and over 50 maps to choose from.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 53 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "終極動員令3：肯恩之怒" -- Taiwan spelling
- "命令与征服3: 凯恩之怒" -- Chinese spelling
- "Command & Conquer 3: Ярость Кейна" -- Russian spelling
- "Command & Conquer 3: L'ira di Kane" -- Italian title
- "Command & Conquer 3: La Ira de Kane" -- Spanish title
- "Command & Conquer 3: La Fureur de Kane" -- French title
- "Command & Conquer 3: Kanes Rache" -- German title
- "Command & Conquer 3: Gniew Kane'a" -- Polish title
- "คอมมานด์ & คองเคอร์ 3: เคนแรธ" -- Thai spelling
- "커맨드 & 컨커 3: 케인의 분노" -- Korean title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Sage 3D
- Command & Conquer games
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian series
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Live action cut-scenes
- Setting: Country - Bosnia and Herzegovina
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Captain||Jul 01, 2008||82 out of 100||82|
|GameZone||Aug 05, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Cheat Code Central||Jul, 2008||4 out of 5||80|
|IGN||Jun 27, 2008||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Gaming Age||Jul 08, 2008||B||75|
|4Players.de||Jul 01, 2008||74 out of 100||74|
|Fragland.net||Aug 03, 2008||74 out of 100||74|
|Power Unlimited||Sep 10, 2008||70 out of 100||70|
|Gamer.nl||Jul 04, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jul 03, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Beta KeyAlso included in the keep case is a Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 beta key. If the owner registered it before 15 September, 2008 on a special website, they automatically entered the beta queue. EA sorted these queues by country of origin and invited the buyers based on their position in the queue.
German VersionAs it was the case with Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Electronic Arts GmbH released two different versions of the game in Germany. One version is identical to the other international releases and was rated "Not free for minors" by the German rating organisation USK. The other got rated 16+ and is different in several aspects:
- It only includes the German language version of the game.
- It doesn't include the Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 beta key.
- The Atombomb is changed to the Aurorabomb and the Assassins do not blow themselves up.
Related Web Sites
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (Official Homepage)
- Finnish Fan site for Command & Conquer Universe (Finnish Fan site for Command & Conquer Universe)
- Wikipedia: Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Kanes Wrath)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.