Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (Xbox 360)

3.4
Written by  :  Lucky 13 (37)
Written on  :  Jun 09, 2007
Platform  :  Xbox 360

read more reviews by Lucky 13

Summary

The invasion has begun!

The Good

The fact there are now three sides to choose from has increased the level playing field. The graphics are crisp, and great from my point of view. The gameplay is basically the same, but that has never been a downfall for me. Being able to take the fight online is actually a very neat idea, although I have not personally got to experience it yet. Also the fact that C&C 3 has come to 360 instead of PS3 has made it a little sweater.

The Bad

The only problem that have with this game (which is not too great) is that it is not 360 mouse compatible. It is a little hard to get used too using the 360 controller, but after a few missions you should be able to kick butt and take names later.

The Bottom Line

Describing this game to those who "have not" got to play this "type" of game before is a little hard. You feel sort of "high and mighty" with the overhead angle gameplay, but I guess the best way to do it is too cut it down. The graphics is great compared to other games (Starcraft, AvP: Extinction, Warcraft, Civilization), you get to choose from three teams the GDI, NOD, and a new alien force that I was unable to play at the time. The story of the game has always been the same until now with the new force. GDI harvests Tiberium which is used for energy and fights off the evil NOD, NOD want the Tiberium to "rule the world" and destroy the goody, goody NOD, the Aliens on the other hand want to conquer the world, harvest the Tiberium for the own reasons, and move to the next world that has it. In this game you can Command your troops on dozens of playable maps, and Conquer all who oppose you in this new War over Tiberium. (wow that sounded sortta neat, LOL).