DescriptionDance Paradise is a Kinect-supported dance game with 40 hit songs including all of the original music videos of artists such as Rihanna, Lady Gaga, 50 Cent, Akon, Fall Out Boy, Taio Cruz ... The game mechanic uses the Kinect camera and four tracks like the Guitar Hero games. Up in front one's television, the player must reproduce the movements at the right moment and on the appropriate track, shown through on-screen avatars. In turn, the player's avatar interprets the player's movements.
The game offers singleplayer and multiplayer game modes. Singleplayer is split up in three additional modes:
- Training to learn the game mechanics
- Free to train and improve your level
- Career to become a star of dancing.
- Synchro: you must dance with a friend in synchro on the same choreography.
- Versus: two players dance on the same song. The player having the best total of points at the end of the song is the winner.
- Attack: It's the same goal than the versus mode with an additional feature. When you do dancing combo, you get powers that you can use on your competitor.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Kidzworld||Mar 07, 2011||80|
|NZGamer||Jan 07, 2011||7.3 out of 10||73|
|GamingXP||Jan 27, 2011||72 out of 100||72|
|GameSpot UK||Nov 18, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|Video Game Talk||Feb 24, 2011||70|
|4Players.de||Nov 22, 2010||60 out of 100||60|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 08, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
|Brash Games||Nov 29, 2010||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
CEO / Producer: