DescriptionDark Souls: Prepare to Die is an expanded version of the console game Dark Souls. Next to the original gameplay it adds in additional content slip-streamed into the main game:
- General gameplay tweaks
- Multiplayer arena as a training ground for online PvP battles: duels (one versus one), team battles (two versus two) and four-player FFA matches
- New bosses (Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss)
- New enemies (Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight)
- New NPCs (Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth)
- New weapons and armor
- Oolacile as a new area, split up into four smaller sections
New content was also made available on PS3 and X360 as a separate DLC item titled Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 69 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
|Thoughts on the symbolism in Dark Souls, and the gameplay as well||Pagen HD (131)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Dark Souls vs. Demon's Souls||4||RNDr. Gunár Pavel (19)
Jun 15, 2013
- 2012 – Best Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.