DescriptionDark Souls: Prepare to Die is an expanded version of the console game Dark Souls. Next to the original gameplay it adds in additional content slip-streamed into the main game:
- General gameplay tweaks
- Multiplayer arena as a training ground for online PvP battles: duels (one versus one), team battles (two versus two) and four-player FFA matches
- New bosses (Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss)
- New enemies (Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight)
- New NPCs (Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth)
- New weapons and armor
- Oolacile as a new area, split up into four smaller sections
New content was also made available on PS3 and X360 as a separate DLC item titled Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss.
There are no Xbox 360 screenshots for this game.
There are 45 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Xbox 360 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Dark Souls vs. Demon's Souls||4||RNDr. Gunár Pavel (14)
Jun 15, 2013
- 2012 – Best Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.