DescriptionDJ Hero is in the same vein as the Guitar Hero series, with the guitar replaced with a DJ's turntable, and the rock music replaced by dance music.
Gameplay involves 'scratching' your faux-turntable to produce notes in time to the music. The better you do, the more points you score, but if you do too badly you will fail the song and fail to progress.
DJ Hero features more than 100 tracks from artists such as The Black Eyed Peas, DJ AM, Eminem and Daft Punk.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Xbox 360 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|XboxAddict||Nov 04, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Over Online||Nov 09, 2009||87 out of 100||87|
|Gameplanet||Nov 13, 2009||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Kombo.com||Nov 01, 2009||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gamervision||Nov 04, 2009||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gaming Age||Nov 03, 2009||B+||83|
|GameSpot||Oct 29, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Oct 25, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|AceGamez||2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamer.nl||Nov 03, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesDJ Hero appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2009 – #3 Biggest Insolence of the Year (for the not separately available hardware)
- 2009 – #9 Best Trailer of the Year
- Game Informer
- 2009 - Best Rhythm/Music Game
- 2009 - Best Music Game No One Bought
- 2009 - Most Surprisingly Good Game
- 2009 - Best Music/Rhythm Game
- 2009 - Best PS3 Music Game (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Xbox 360 Music Game (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Soundtrack
Related Web Sites
- DJ Hero on wikipedia (Wikipedia's article on DJ Hero.)
- PS3trophies.org trophy guide (PS3trophies.org's trophy guide for DJ Hero)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for DJ Hero.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.