DescriptionDJ Hero is in the same vein as the Guitar Hero series, with the guitar replaced with a DJ's turntable, and the rock music replaced by dance music.
Gameplay involves 'scratching' your faux-turntable to produce notes in time to the music. The better you do, the more points you score, but if you do too badly you will fail the song and fail to progress.
DJ Hero features more than 100 tracks from artists such as The Black Eyed Peas, DJ AM, Eminem and Daft Punk.
There are no Xbox 360 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Xbox 360 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|IGN UK||Oct 26, 2009||9.3 out of 10||93|
|IGN||Oct 26, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|TeamXbox||Oct 27, 2009||8.9 out of 10||89|
|GamingExcellence||Nov 05, 2009||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Official XBox Magazine||Oct 28, 2009||8.5 out of 10||85|
|NZGamer||Nov 03, 2009||8.5 out of 10||85|
|XGN||Nov 05, 2009||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameSpot||Oct 29, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|AceGamez||2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Factornews||Nov 23, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Game Informer
- 2009 - Best Rhythm/Music Game
- 2009 - Best Music Game No One Bought
- 2009 - Most Surprisingly Good Game
- 2009 - Best Music/Rhythm Game
- 2009 - Best PS3 Music Game (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Xbox 360 Music Game (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Soundtrack
Related Web Sites
- DJ Hero on wikipedia (Wikipedia's article on DJ Hero.)
- PS3trophies.org trophy guide (PS3trophies.org's trophy guide for DJ Hero)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for DJ Hero.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.