DescriptionDomino Master is an electronic version of the classic domino game and it can be played with up to four players. The game modes go along with five variations of the game.
- Straight is the classic conversion of the game.
- In the modes All 3's and All 5's points are earned by laying down the tiles to make the end of the chain form a total that is divisible by three or five respectively.
- Mexican Train replaces the pips on the tiles with numbers and coloured lines. The board is shown as a train track that needs to be filled with tiles. The first to get rid of all of them, wins. A session in this mode consists of ten rounds.
- Bergen is similar to All 3's, but points are only earned by matching the specific numbers at the end of the layout.
After the initial release downloadable content was made available in six different packs, introducing new music, new backgrounds and domino sets.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|TeamXbox||Sep 18, 2008||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Extreme Gamer||Sep 26, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameFocus||Sep 22, 2008||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Gaming Age||Sep 29, 2008||C||50|
|MS Xbox World||Oct 09, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Sep 18, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|IGN||Sep 19, 2008||4.5 out of 10||45|
|1UP||Sep 25, 2008||D+||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X360A Achievement Guide (X360A's achievement guide for Domino Master.)