missing cover art
DescriptionFlashback is a remake of Flashback: The Quest for Identity and follows the same main plot as the original with enhancements in graphics, new dialogue, plot twists, and voice acting. In general, the gameplay may be treated as identical to the original, but it is essentially enhanced as follows:
- wearing the goggles to access detective mode, where enemies and obstacles are temporarily highlighted;
- arcade air bike riding mission is introduced;
- aiming system is now 360 degrees;
- protagonist receives the experience for his actions to increase the character's level;
- level provides the points to improve one of three skills such as aiming, power, and vitality;
- 8 upgrades for each of 6 character's abilities are scattered on the levels;
- Virtual Reality missions allow the protagonist to master his combat techniques and get an extra experience;
- certain number of Morph Eyes should be eliminated on each level to gain a skill point;
- hand-drawn art from the original has been redrawn as 2.5D;
- achievements have been added.
There are no Xbox 360 screenshots for this game.
There are 40 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine3
- Enhanced remakes
- Flashback series
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Middleware: Morpheme
- Middleware: Scaleform GFx SDK
- Physics Engine: PhysX
- Theme: Amnesia
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Aug 21, 2013||78 out of 100||78|
|Official XBox Magazine||Aug 21, 2013||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Aug 21, 2013||5 out of 10||50|
|Polygon||Aug 21, 2013||5 out of 10||50|
|Digital Spy||Aug 21, 2013||40|
|GameSpot||Aug 29, 2013||4 out of 10||40|
|Joystiq||Aug 22, 2013||40|
|videogamer.com||Aug 21, 2013||4 out of 10||40|
|TheSixthAxis||Aug 21, 2013||3 out of 10||30|
|Blistered Thumbs||Aug 25, 2013||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.