Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
Jan 09, 2007
Patch 1: Autoupdate which fixes various bugs in the game. Fixes include: correct aspect ratio display when using a VGA cable, fixes to voice during play, fix allowing players to unlock a particular achievement, fixes to rare multiplayer bugs, reduction in the Grenade Tag melee distance, fixes to multiplayer match connecting, increased penalty for quitting a multiplayer match, and additional cheat detection code.
Jan 10, 2007
DLC Multiplayer Map Pack 1: Free for download. Adds two new multiplayer maps for play - Raven Down and Old Bones.
Apr 09, 2007
Delivered via Xbox Live Auto Update
- New MP Gametype – Annex!: Territory-based multiplayer game with infinite respawns.
- Enhanced VGA Cable Support: Monitor resolution widths greater than or equal to 1280 now render as letterbox. In particular VGA users running at 1280x1024 will now see the game in full 720p (1280x720) resolution in letterboxed form.
- Adjusted Assassination MP Gametype: Leader no longer has to unlock weapons and now has to be executed to die.
- Adjusted Boomshot: Splash damage to be more effective rendering targets down-but-not-out
- Adjusted Hammer of Dawn: Aiming will be more forgiving of moving targets
- Adjusted Roadie Run: Reduced frequency of accidently grabbing cover while running
- Enhanced Kill Message Ticker: Kill messages can now be seen while down-but-not-out and spectating
- General: Addressed a number of possible exploits in multiplayer
Release dates and company information contributed by chirinea (32996), Sciere (228152), Kabushi (115070), Ben K (22955), Jeanne (75630) and phlux (4144)
Product codes contributed by Sciere (228152), Yearman (17955) and Jeanne (75630)