DescriptionJust Dance 3 is a rythm/music video game in the Just Dance video game series. The player must follow the dance routine shown on-screen as accurately as possible to get a high score. The game uses the Wiimote's motion controls to track the player's movements on Wii, the PlayStation Move on PS3, and the Kinect sensor for full-body tracking on Xbox 360.
The game features over 40 songs on the original disc, such as:
- Airplanes - B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams
- Apache (Jump On It) - The Sugarhill Gang
- Are You Gonna Go My Way? - Lenny Kravitz
- Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
- Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
- California Gurls - Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg
- Price Tag - Jessie J featuring B.o.B
- Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland
- Pump It - The Black Eyed Peas
- Satellite - Lena Meyer-Landrut
- She's Got Me Dancing - Tommy Sparks
The Kinect version can register up to four people and in the Just Create mode the choreography can be captured and shared online. The Wii version includes four-player concurrent dance routines and a Just Sweat modes that offers training exercises in disguise.
There are no Xbox 360 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|XGN||Dec 22, 2011||8 out of 10||80|
|GameOver (Greece)||Nov 02, 2011||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.it||Oct 18, 2011||8 out of 10||80|
|Digital Spy||Oct 26, 2011||80|
|XboxAddict||Nov 07, 2011||7.7 out of 10||77|
|MondoXbox||Oct 22, 2011||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.fr||Nov 17, 2011||7 out of 10||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 14, 2011||7 out of 10||70|
|JeuxActu||Oct 15, 2011||14 out of 20||70|
|Game Watcher||2011||6.4 out of 10||64|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.