Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal Ad Blurbs (Xbox 360)
The Evil Mad Scientist is fed up with the Looney Tunes and plans to get rid of them once and for all. Using his homemade time machine and giant ACME eraser, he will travel through time and erase the ‘Tunes and their ancestors from existence.
- Characters: Choose from seven playable ’Tunes such as Bugs, Daffy, Taz, Marvin, and others.
- Game modes: Enjoy two modes of gameplay as you take on the Evil Mad Scientist solo or in two-player co-op mode, or you can battle your friends in Looney Arena Battle mode.
- Vehicle-based action: Race a jet scooter across the surface of Mars or wage battle in a side-car motorcycle.
- Time travel: Fight in the past to defend the future as you chase the Evil Mad Scientist and his minions through the ages. Take on the baddies in Camelot, Ancient Egypt, Mars, the Wild West, and World War I!
- Weapons arsenal: Wield an awesome array of ACME weapons! Use the pick-up-and-play projectile weapons scattered throughout the game or rely on an upgradeable, character-specific melee weapon always at your side.
Little does the Mad Scientist know, Bugs Bunny and Marvin the Martian have stolen the designs to the time machine and built one of their own. Now, it’s up to the entire Looney Tunes gang – with the help of each other and their zany arsenal of ACME weapons – to chase the Mad Scientist through the ages…defending their past, present and future!
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21415) on Sep 20, 2010.