DescriptionNBA 2K7 continues the tradition of the NBA 2K series into the next generation for the first time. All your standard modes and options that you normally find on a basketball simulation are here, including online head-to-head modes and complete customization of your team and leagues, but it's the exclusives for next generation systems that step up the game, with signature styles (where by each individual athlete performs and acts just as they do in real life), the return of the shot stick (determining your accuracy on the court) and further in-depth options involving trades, player fatigue, online customization and a complete player creator feature.
There are no Xbox 360 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PGNx Media||Oct 23, 2006||9.3 out of 10||93|
|Gamesmania.de||Dec 14, 2006||91 out of 100||91|
|MS Xbox World||Feb 12, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 27, 2006||17 out of 20||85|
|GameAlmighty.com||Dec 01, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Jolt (UK)||Nov 19, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|1UP||Sep 29, 2006||B+||83|
|Console Obsession||Dec 04, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||Nov 21, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamer Within||Dec 04, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2006 – Best Sports Game of the Year
- 2006 – #3 Best Multiplayer Game of the Year
- 2006 – #3 Best Licensed Soundtrack of the Year
- 2007 – #3 Best AI of the Year
- 2006 – #8 Xbox 360 Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- NBA 2K7 (product page on 2K Sports' website)
- NBA2K7 Offical Website (Platform specific information, forums and more for NBA2K7.)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for NBA 2K7.)