DescriptionNBA 2K7 continues the tradition of the NBA 2K series into the next generation for the first time. All your standard modes and options that you normally find on a basketball simulation are here, including online head-to-head modes and complete customization of your team and leagues, but it's the exclusives for next generation systems that step up the game, with signature styles (where by each individual athlete performs and acts just as they do in real life), the return of the shot stick (determining your accuracy on the court) and further in-depth options involving trades, player fatigue, online customization and a complete player creator feature.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamesmania.de||Dec 14, 2006||91 out of 100||91|
|Cheat Code Central||Oct 02, 2006||4.5 out of 5||90|
|GameTrailers||Dec 01, 2006||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Video Games Daily||Nov 21, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Worth Playing||Dec 06, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Game Shark||Oct 12, 2006||B+||83|
|Planet Xbox 360||Oct 08, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|AceGamez||Nov 09, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamekult||Oct 31, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamer Within||Dec 04, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2006 – Best Sports Game of the Year
- 2006 – #3 Best Multiplayer Game of the Year
- 2006 – #3 Best Licensed Soundtrack of the Year
- 2007 – #3 Best AI of the Year
- 2006 – #8 Xbox 360 Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- NBA 2K7 (product page on 2K Sports' website)
- NBA2K7 Offical Website (Platform specific information, forums and more for NBA2K7.)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for NBA 2K7.)