Perfect Dark Zero Ad Blurbs (Xbox 360)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Case (Canada/U.S.):
2020 CORPORATIONS CONTROL
- Equip Joanna with the ultimate high-tech, high-body count weapons, gadgets, and vehicles, including jetpacks, hovercraft, and more.
- Explore a supercharged world of espionage and conspiracy brought to life in stunning HDTV and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- Guide Joanna Dark on a journey to become the perfect agent and save mankind.
- Fight online with Xbox Live; Deathmatch, DarkOps, Scalable Maps and More.
EVERYTHING. WITH ONE EXCEPTION.
The year is 2020. The future is dark. Ruthless corporations compete in a savage, unseen war for global domination. Fueled by vengeance, Joanna Dark is thrown into a raging battle of corporate conspiracy and corruption, where truth and the fate of the world rests on the barrel of her gun.
Leap into the next generation of gaming as you guide Joanna in the gripping prequel to the original mega hit "Perfect Dark."
Contributed by JPaterson (9101) on Oct 08, 2006.
Joanna Dark returns in the Xbox 360’ exclusive Perfect Dark Zero’, the prequel to the internationally award-winning and multi-million selling first-person shooter Perfect Dark from famed game developer Rare®.
- Engrossing single-player action: Brought to life in startling high definition (HD), a fully interactive world, beautiful graphics, and breathtaking special effects combine with Xbox Live® functionality to provide you with a one-of-a-kind single-player experience.
- Gripping, action-packed storyline: Years before the original Perfect Dark, assume the role of Perfect Agent Joanna Dark in a gripping story, with the action in this sci-fi thriller centered on espionage, conspiracy, and a mysterious global conflict.
- Unparalleled online play via Xbox Live: Perfect Dark Zero delivers unprecedented online action and flexibility, with fully scalable environments, rankings, and more.
- Extraordinary variety of gameplay options: Choose between a story-driven single-player campaign and various multiplayer options, including four-player splitscreen and cooperative action, for infinite replayability.
- Massive arsenal of weapons, gadgets, and vehicles: The game features many of the classic weapons and gadgets from the original game, as well as countless additions. Combat-enabled vehicles including jetpacks, and hovercrafts are also available.
A secret war has begun between shadowy corporations bent on world domination. Joanna Dark and her father Jack are caught up in the fight for the future of the planet. A routine bounty hunting mission rips open a global conspiracy that will change Joanna's destiny—forever.
Guide Joanna Dark on her journey to become the perfect agent. Featuring a compelling and captivating story, Perfect Dark Zero plunges you into a world of corporate espionage and conspiracy. The title merges the excitement and intrigue of its predecessor with revolutionary game design, cutting-edge online play, and amazing graphics to deliver an experience that defines next-generation gaming and entertainment.
Contributed by Xoleras (65904) on Nov 26, 2005.
Visit the official Perfect Dark Zero community and marketing sites!
The year: 2020. Joanna Dark, a young and ambitious would-be secret agent, tumbles into the first of many conspiracies which are to cast a long shadow across her future. In this life-changing episode, Joanna and her father Jack find themselves swept up in the wake of circumstances which, if left unchecked, could set in motion a worldwide power struggle of devastating proportions. As Joanna faces up to impossible situations, grim revelations and motives as cold and black as death, her life rapidly boils down to a single question: can Fate erase two generations of the Dark clan from history overnight, or can they stay alive long enough to help save a world that may not be worth saving?
If you were one of the millions of gamers for whom the original Perfect Dark's blend of high-tech espionage, corporate powerplay and brutal, showstopping force left a lasting impression, step into the world of Perfect Dark Zero and get ready to be grabbed by the throat. This inspired prequel invites you to see how Joanna grew to be the Perfect Agent of three years later, how an insidious, shifting world moulded her into a near-unstoppable covert one-woman force. Of course, just seeing it wouldn't be much of a game, so you're also offered the opportunity to play an important part in her destiny, to take on the role of Jo herself in an increasingly desperate fight for survival...
With key members of the Perfect Dark and GoldenEye teams still at the reins, gameplay was always top priority. The developers knew they had to live up to Rare veterans' expectations while providing a perfect jump-in point for newcomers. The result: an all-encompassing stealth/shooter experience buoyed by an intense storyline, myriad game modes, high-definition next-gen graphics and of course an eye-popping selection of firearms, rides and lethal gadgetry.
In fact the advent of Xbox Live has freed up more gameplay options than ever before, so in addition to battling the spawn of endless conspiracies on your lonesome or huddling around the TV for split-screen deathmatching with friends that you can actually punch, you can also experience a wealth of online modes ranging from quick fixes to full-blown tournaments, offering support for up to 32 simultaneous combatants. It's a big thing. It's the future. And Perfect Dark Zero is all about the future.
As one of Microsoft's biggest Xbox 360 launch titles, this little beauty was let loose alongside the next-generation machine on November 22nd, 2005 and given carte blanche to kick up a storm for the holiday season. It's been a long wait for a new instalment in the PD saga, but we never gave up on Joanna, and on your first experience of Perfect Dark Zero we're confident that your faith will be rewarded too.
"Perfect Dark Zero's stunning presentation, excellent assortment of believable weapons, exciting tactical firefights, and fully featured single- and multiplayer components combine to make it easily one of the best first-person shooters this year and one of your best options in the Xbox 360's starting lineup." - GameSpot
"It's the exceptional replay value both offline and on, the multitude of weapons you'll entertain yourself with for weeks and the balls-to-the-wall way this game came together that makes you glad to be a gamer." - Official Xbox 360 Magazine
"When you touch Perfect Dark Zero for the first time, you’re whacked in the face by a Tsunami of visual magnificence... Get this, show it to the Sony fanboys and watch them leg it down to the shops in a desperate bid to get an Xbox 360." - 360 Magazine
"The Mission mode is on the short side of the stick, but thanks to co-op play and a myriad of multiplayer options (online and off), PDZ can be mentioned in the same breath as Rare’s previous batch of stellar shooters. We look forward to plenty of playtime with Ms. Dark, and so should you." - TeamXbox
"Perfect Dark Zero is the game to get for the Xbox 360. From the fantastic gameplay to the gorgeous graphics to the incredible amount of replay value, every gamer should experience this game. It features every multiplayer option you could want, and the feature list reads like a multiplayer gamer’s wet dream." - TalkXbox
"A retina-assaulting work of absolute brilliance, this will have your family pet reaching for the joypad." - 60 Magazine
Contributed by Xoleras (65904) on Nov 26, 2005.