Puzzle Chronicles Ad Blurbs (Xbox 360)
Advertising BlurbsInfinite Interactive product page:
- Puzzle Combat RPG - An active puzzle combat mechanic blends the fun and skill of puzzle games with the strategy and adventure of RPGs for a truly epic gaming experience
- Dungeon Exploring - Seek out hidden treasures and equipment that only true Heroes should have by battling your way through dungeons throughout the Asharin Empire
- Versus Mode Battles - Challenge your friends locally or online to a puzzle battle to see who will reign supreme as the ultimate champion of the Asharin Empire
- 5 Mini-Games - Test your puzzle skills in 5 mini-games that will unlock items and provide even more enhanced abilities
- Persistent Hero - No matter what mode you are playing in, Single Player, Versus, Quick Battle, or Mini-Games, your Hero will acquire skills and experience, unleashing new ways to experience the game
- Loot and Battle Skills - Customize your Hero's puzzle combat style by using mighty weapons, enchanted armor, special battle skills, and more
Puzzle ChroniclesEnter the dark and savage lands of the Asharin Empire as you battle to avenge the atrocities the Empire brought upon your tribesmen. On your challenging quest you will fight fierce beasts and battle hardened warriors with a new puzzle combat mechanics that will test your skills. This new puzzle combat system is based on real time action so players will have to think fast and posses sound strategies to best their opponents.
As you progress through the adventure you will level up your character through a diverse skill tree full of magical and physical attacks. Players can collect a wide variety of weapons and armor by winning them in combat and purchasing them at vendors. Players can also venture into the depths of the many dungeons to search for rare and powerful items. Expanding on the already high replay value of the main storyline, players can challenge your friends to duels, level up your character in Quick Battles, or play Mini-Games to unlock new spells, items, or potions.
Contributed by Jeanne (76526) on Jul 17, 2010.