DescriptionThis is the same as the original Resident Evil: Code: Veronica for Dreamcast, with new cut-scenes that were not included in the original. Also, Steve got a haircut.
The game is otherwise almost the same, you still take control of Claire Redfield and Chris Redfield, who are searching for each other, while uncovering the secrets behind the Umbrella Corporation.
There are no Xbox 360 screenshots for this game.
There are 26 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "バイオハザード コード:ベロニカ完全版" -- Japanese spelling
- "Resident Evil: Code: Veronica X HD" -- PlayStation 3 title
- "Biohazard: Code: Veronica Complete" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- BioHazard / Resident Evil series
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Games made into comics
- HUDless games
- Middleware: CRI
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Theme: Zombies
There are no reviews for the Xbox 360 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 26, 2011||9 out of 20||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIn the second RE movie known as "Resident Evil: Apocalypse", not too far from the ending, Alice (Milla Jovovich) pulls out the running scene as one of the Umbrella Corp's choppers shoots after her and shatters the glass behind her, while displaying her on a targeting monitor. As she escapes and jumps to safety, she is surprised by more guards. She drops her gun just about to surrender, but then falls down, grabs the gun and shoots all three of them. This entire scene is made after the intro of RECVX game, with exception that Claire shot at the explosive behind the soldiers and didn't just mow them down with her gun.
Related Web Sites
- Resident Evil Fan (With tons of videos, artwork, interviews and a Resident Evil encyclopedia, this fansite contains everything that the passionate fan could ask for.)
- Wikipedia: Resident Evil: Code: Veronica X (Information about Resident Evil: Code: Veronica X at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.