DescriptionBig drift racing is back in Ridge Racer 6. There are 130 cars, loads of prizes and other unlockables in World Xplorer mode. World Xplorer sees you going through a hexagonal based "universe" from easy to difficult races. Nitro is gained by drifting and jumping through the races and allows you to build up three nitro boost cells to use one at a time or one after the other for a bigger boost.
For the first time in the series, Ridge Racer goes online with Online Battle Mode allowing up to 14 players to drift against each other. Also, if you don't want to race you can watch other players racing on Spectator mode. Global Time Attack mode challenges you to get the best times and upload them to the scoreboards, to see if you are best in the world or not.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "山脊赛车6" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Japanese Xbox 360 game releases with full English support
- Launch title: Xbox 360 (North America)
- Ridge Racer series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Planet Xbox 360||Mar 05, 2006||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jan 10, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|PlayDevil||May 16, 2006||80|
|Armchair Empire, The||Feb 03, 2006||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Yahoo! Games||Nov 22, 2005||70|
|Factornews||Jan 19, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 23, 2005||3 out of 5||60|
|Video Game Talk||Dec 12, 2005||60|
|Diehard GameFan||Dec 11, 2005||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Netjak||Apr 07, 2006||4.4 out of 10||44|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2005 – #5 Xbox 360 Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide of Ridge Racer 6.)