Single Player, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 1-2, HD (High Definition). Download the full version of Rush'n Attack and get all four levels of difficulty, plus a complete set of twelve achievements. So many POWs and so little time! Relive the Cold War from your warm cozy couch. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/LIVE/accounts.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (11975) on Jan 22, 2012.
In Rush'n Attack, the enemy holds prisoners of war deep in their base and it's up to you to rescue them. Using your trusty knife and other weapons you find, fight your way through four stages of increasing difficulty to free your compatriots and escape to safety.
The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (1987):
- Authentic arcade action: Experience the original gameplay of the arcade classic, including authentic arcade multiplayer with two players taking turns.
- Xbox LIVE® Arcade multiplayer: Multiplayer modes include Versus and Co-op. Both modes are split screen, showing both your screen and your opponent's screen. Results are captured in the Xbox LIVE Leaderboards.
- Retro and enhanced graphics: Players can choose to play with either the authentic original graphics, or the enhanced graphics including fully 3-D rendered models.
- Multiple stages: Fight your way through 4 stages to free the POWs.
- Enhanced music: All tunes and sound effects have been digitally enhanced to sound richer and deeper.
- Achievements: Rack up twelve possible achievements ranging from simple to challenging
Contributed by havoc of smeg (11975) on Oct 04, 2010.
SOLDIERS OF MISFORTUNE
Secret orders instruct you to penetrate enemy lines within a dark, hostile forest where dozens of American POWs are held captive on a heavily armed base. Your mission is to free the POWs and destroy the base. Armed with a knife and your lionhearted courage, you are their only hope!
GAME PLAY: Pick off the armed enemy guerillas one by one and steal their bazookas and hand grenades. Then, and this is tricky, use their own weapons against them! Come out blasting and go for their vicious attack dogs, fleets of choppers and entire batallion of guards. You must search and destroy through six stages of action, each more dangerous and difficult than the last--the harbor, the airport, the missile base all are fraught with hazard. If you don't like going it alone, two can play this warrior's game.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Mar 25, 2004.