'Splosion Man Ad Blurbs (Xbox 360)
Unlock Splosion Man, one of the most awesome games of all time. The full version of Splosion Man includes an unlockable premium dashboard theme, free gamerpics, and even avatar accessories! You’ve sploded the rest, now splode the best. Splosion Man has a fifty level single-player campaign and a separate fifty level multiplayer cooperative campaign. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22370) on Jan 09, 2012.
The first button in Splosion Man is: Splode! The second button in Splosion Man is: Splode! If it is your first time playing Splosion Man, you have to Splode! Need we say more?
Play through 50 fast paced Single-Player levels, for those who want the glory all to themselves, or just don't 'play well with others'. Or, play cooperatively with up to 4 players through an entirely new set of 50 challenging levels. Splode off each other to reach greater heights and work together to ensure the safe completion of each level. Team up against monstrous Boss characters!
Custom interactive sound tracks for single and multi player modes, that change when player(s) splode! (Soundtracks are available for free download on the Free Stuff page)
Way of the Coward:
Stuck at a certain point you just can't get past? Skip the level and come back to it later! Of course you will suffer some minor humiliation and have to wear a tutu afterward... but at least you can keep on playing!
Try for the best time and compare your scores with your friends to see who is the best Sploder around!
Splosion Man Video:
Complete the game and watch the bonus Splosion Man Music video during the credits!
Contributed by Kartanym (12843) on Jan 14, 2011.
Fools they were, to tread where knowledge should stay forbidden. For what emerged was not a man - it was a Splosion Man. "And all who saw him were sploded, for he was the fire and they were but meat." Able to splode himself at will, the Splosion Man launches his way through levels, an uncontainable force. From Twisted Pixel Games, developer of the award winning "The Maw,” comes a single or cooperative multiplayer experience that splodes like no other.
- Single-player adventure: Play through 50 single-player levels split into three environmentally different chapters as Splosion Man escapes the underground Big Science Labs where he was created.
- Multiplayer action: Jump into 50 multiplayer levels supporting up to four player co-op split into three different chapters.
- Bonuses: Get free unlockable premium dashboard theme, gamerpics, and Avatar accessories.
- Visual style: The personality and humor shine through in film-like cinematics and hundreds of in-game animations. Vivid and colorful graphics advance character animation and emotion.
- Hours of fun: Splosion Man is a retail game's amount of content that can be downloaded from the comfort of your own living room.
- Musical talent: The original music score is from award-winning composers Joshua R. Mosley (single-player levels) and John DeBorde (multiplayer levels).
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22370) on Oct 07, 2010.