The saga continues in Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed, casting players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" and unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. Set in the era between Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV: A New Hope, players must assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi, and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
- The power of the Force: The core powers of the Force can be upgraded throughout the game. Use Force push, grip, repulse, and lightning in powerful combinations. Force grip an enemy in mid-air, zap them with lightning, then throw them to the ground.
- Familiar and new universe elements: Interact with familiar characters such as Darth Vader and new adversaries such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians. Visit locations including Episode III's Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk, the floral Felucia, the junk planet Raxus Prime, and an Imperial TIE Fighter construction facility.
- New technologies: The game debuts Pixelux's Digital Molecular Matter system that incorporates the physical properties of items in the environment, making wood break like wood, and glass to shatter like glass. The game also features Natural Motion Ltd.'s euphoria, a revolutionary behavioral simulation engine enabling characters to move, act, and even think like actual human beings.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (15615) on Oct 08, 2010.
- UNLEASH EPIC FORCE POWERS and devastating combos
- DISCOVER THE UNTOLD STORY of Darth Vader's secret apprentice set between Episodes III and IV
- EXPERIENCE THE JEDI TRIALS and battle new enemies across the Star Wars Galaxy
UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE FORCE
LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN A NEW CHAPTER OF THE STAR WARS® SAGA
Contributed by Big John WV (25257) on Jun 22, 2009.
Included with your order is an exclusive Star Wars: The Force Unleashed mini comic not available for sale at retail or anywhere else! The comic features an exclusive concept art cover, an excerpt from Dark Horse Comics' The Force Unleashed adaptation, and an EXCLUSIVE CHEAT CODE!
- Unleash over-the-top Force powers and devastating attack combos on enemies found only on next-generation platforms
- Discover the untold story of Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice in the next chapter of the Star Wars Saga set between Episode III and Episode IV of the movie series.
- Feel the true power of the Force: throw an enemy against glass and it shatters differently every time. Push characters into wood and see it splinter like real wood. Metal bends and dents as the player wrecks havoc on enemies and the environment, all thanks to the exclusive Digital Molecular Matter technology that enables different and lifelike reactions within the game's environments.
- Enemies are infused with euphoria, a behavioral-technology that allows characters to react in different and unique ways every time you play the game, whether they're jumping to safety or on the receiving end of your Force power and lightsaber attacks.
Contributed by Lampbane (2533) on Jan 06, 2009.
The next chapter in the Star Wars saga, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, tells the story of Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice, a mysterious figure trained by the menacing Sith Lord, to hunt down the last of the Jedi.
Set in the dark times between Episodes III and IV, the story is both a continuation of the prequel trilogy -- exploring the aftermath of Order 66, which called for the immediate execution of all Jedi, and focusing on the continued rise of Darth Vader -- and a direct bridge to the Original Trilogy. The Force Unleashed will forever change the fate of the Galaxy and explain key plot points that directly lead into events in Star Wars: A New Hope.
With The Force Unleashed, LucasArts not only introduces a new chapter in the Star Wars saga, but also two completely new and innovative technologies -- Digital Molecular Matter by Pixelux Entertainment and euphoria by NaturalMotion Ltd. These groundbreaking technologies combine with Havoc physics to create true next-gen game play and the Force like it's never been seen or experienced before.