The saga continues in Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed, casting players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" and unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. Set in the era between Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV: A New Hope, players must assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi, and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
Back of Case - Playstation 3 (U.S.):
- The power of the Force: The core powers of the Force can be upgraded throughout the game. Use Force push, grip, repulse, and lightning in powerful combinations. Force grip an enemy in mid-air, zap them with lightning, then throw them to the ground.
- Familiar and new universe elements: Interact with familiar characters such as Darth Vader and new adversaries such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians. Visit locations including Episode III's Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk, the floral Felucia, the junk planet Raxus Prime, and an Imperial TIE Fighter construction facility.
- New technologies: The game debuts Pixelux's Digital Molecular Matter system that incorporates the physical properties of items in the environment, making wood break like wood, and glass to shatter like glass. The game also features Natural Motion Ltd.'s euphoria, a revolutionary behavioral simulation engine enabling characters to move, act, and even think like actual human beings.
Contributed by havoc of smeg has abandoned ship (11120) on Oct 08, 2010.
UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE FORCE
LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN A NEW CHAPTER OF THE STAR WARS® SAGA
- UNLEASH EPIC FORCE POWERS and devastating combos
- DISCOVER THE UNTOLD STORY of Darth Vader's secret apprentice set between Episodes III and IV
- EXPERIENCE THE JEDI TRIALS and battle new enemies across the Star Wars Galaxy
Contributed by Big John WV (24985) on Jun 22, 2009.